• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question About Antifa Terror Group

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I'm curious. Why doesn't Antifa terrorize Americans in places like Texas? Or do they?

Thoughts?

I'm curious. Why doesn't Antifa terrorize Americans in places like Texas? Or do they?

Thoughts?

Have you ever seen these guys, with their skinny jeans and man buns?:mrgreen:

Have you ever seen these guys, with their skinny jeans and man buns?:mrgreen:

I've only seen them with their Hamas black pajamas and bandannas on.

Thoughts?

If you bothered to look, they do.

JOsVIxbTy58

Thoughts?

Sorry that they scare you so badly.....

Why do you suppose Antifa terrorists wear Hamas black pajamas? The Gestapo wore black uniforms as well. You think it may be an intimidation factor?

They do. They even have a chapter in Dallas, and even though I don't want to give them any light, I'll post the links to their web presence: https://twitter.com/antifadfw?lang=en - https://antifadallas.wordpress.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/DallasAntifa/

There are a number of YouTube videos showing Antifa rioting in Dallas, TX. I'd rather not post them here.

That's okay. My bad. I ought to have been a little more detailed with my question. I meant to ask about Antifa terrorists terrorizing anyone at the home like they did to Tucker Carlson's wife? It seems to me with the firearms laws in Texas, it would be very dangerous for the terrorists.

That's okay. My bad. I ought to have been a little more detailed with my question. I meant to ask about Antifa terrorists terrorizing anyone at the home like they did to Tucker Carlson's wife? It seems to me with the firearms laws in Texas, it would be very dangerous for the terrorists.

So basically, when presented with facts, you stick your fingers in your ears and shout "NAH NAH NAH, NOT LISTENING!!!!!".

Why do you suppose Antifa terrorists wear Hamas black pajamas? The Gestapo wore black uniforms as well. You think it may be an intimidation factor?

They are criminals and don't want to be seen. ******s.

Conservatives are too busy working and minding their own business than to hunt people down and harass them in their personal lives. I mean mainstream conservatives, not radicals. The entire Democratic Party are radicals.

Conservatives are too busy working and minding their own business than to hunt people down and harass them in their personal lives. I mean mainstream conservatives, not radicals. The entire Democratic Party are radicals.

I don't think I could do something like that. Hunt people down and terrorize them at home, I mean. It takes a special kind of slime to do something like that. Especially to a woman at home. If any of the terrorists get blasted, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/665407589/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-continues-receiving-threats-lawyers-say

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/lexington/man-who-allegedly-threw-animal-waste-at-the-red-hen-restaurant-faces-two-charges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

Making **** up is probably not a good way to debate. Just sayin'...

I don't think I could do something like that. Hunt people down and terrorize them at home, I mean. It takes a special kind of slime to do something like that. Especially to a woman at home. If any of the terrorists get blasted, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

While being perfectly capable of posting lies on an internet forum...

I agree. What kind of idiot would care enough to make themselves look like fkn idiots in public because of their political beliefs? Even monkeys have better social skills.

I agree. What kind of idiot would care enough to make themselves look like fkn idiots in public because of their political beliefs? Even monkeys have better social skills.

My guess they are unemployed, on welfare, no skills, no prospects of a job in the near future, and lazy.

So basically, when presented with facts, you stick your fingers in your ears and shout "NAH NAH NAH, NOT LISTENING!!!!!".
Does the term "my bad" confuse you. He acknowledged his mistake. Are you going to?

As far as making-up stakes go, antifa weren't there. Is Carlson a fascist?

And which of those incidents came from mainstream conservatives? So far in the "making **** up" sweepstake you have a ten length lead.

How is Antifa mainstream liberals? Think hard about that one...

The echo chambers have been loud since the midterms. Why do you suppose that is?

Back
Top Bottom