• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Question About Antifa Terror Group

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I'm curious. Why doesn't Antifa terrorize Americans in places like Texas? Or do they?

Thoughts?

RileyCoyote

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm curious. Why doesn't Antifa terrorize Americans in places like Texas? Or do they?

Thoughts?

Have you ever seen these guys, with their skinny jeans and man buns?:mrgreen:

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Have you ever seen these guys, with their skinny jeans and man buns?:mrgreen:

I've only seen them with their Hamas black pajamas and bandannas on.

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Thoughts?

If you bothered to look, they do.

JOsVIxbTy58

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

Thoughts?

They do. Why do you make **** up?

SCrider

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Thoughts?

Sorry that they scare you so badly.....

Beaudreaux

Preserve Protect Defend
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

Why do you suppose Antifa terrorists wear Hamas black pajamas? The Gestapo wore black uniforms as well. You think it may be an intimidation factor?

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
They do. They even have a chapter in Dallas, and even though I don't want to give them any light, I'll post the links to their web presence: https://twitter.com/antifadfw?lang=en - https://antifadallas.wordpress.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/DallasAntifa/

There are a number of YouTube videos showing Antifa rioting in Dallas, TX. I'd rather not post them here.

That's okay. My bad. I ought to have been a little more detailed with my question. I meant to ask about Antifa terrorists terrorizing anyone at the home like they did to Tucker Carlson's wife? It seems to me with the firearms laws in Texas, it would be very dangerous for the terrorists.

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
That's okay. My bad. I ought to have been a little more detailed with my question. I meant to ask about Antifa terrorists terrorizing anyone at the home like they did to Tucker Carlson's wife? It seems to me with the firearms laws in Texas, it would be very dangerous for the terrorists.

So basically, when presented with facts, you stick your fingers in your ears and shout "NAH NAH NAH, NOT LISTENING!!!!!".

RileyCoyote

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why do you suppose Antifa terrorists wear Hamas black pajamas? The Gestapo wore black uniforms as well. You think it may be an intimidation factor?

They are criminals and don't want to be seen. Pussies.

RileyCoyote

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Conservatives are too busy working and minding their own business than to hunt people down and harass them in their personal lives. I mean mainstream conservatives, not radicals. The entire Democratic Party are radicals.

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Conservatives are too busy working and minding their own business than to hunt people down and harass them in their personal lives. I mean mainstream conservatives, not radicals. The entire Democratic Party are radicals.

I don't think I could do something like that. Hunt people down and terrorize them at home, I mean. It takes a special kind of slime to do something like that. Especially to a woman at home. If any of the terrorists get blasted, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/665407589/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-ford-continues-receiving-threats-lawyers-say

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/lexington/man-who-allegedly-threw-animal-waste-at-the-red-hen-restaurant-faces-two-charges

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

Making **** up is probably not a good way to debate. Just sayin'...

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I don't think I could do something like that. Hunt people down and terrorize them at home, I mean. It takes a special kind of slime to do something like that. Especially to a woman at home. If any of the terrorists get blasted, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

While being perfectly capable of posting lies on an internet forum...

RileyCoyote

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

RileyCoyote

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I agree. What kind of idiot would care enough to make themselves look like fkn idiots in public because of their political beliefs? Even monkeys have better social skills.

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I agree. What kind of idiot would care enough to make themselves look like fkn idiots in public because of their political beliefs? Even monkeys have better social skills.

My guess they are unemployed, on welfare, no skills, no prospects of a job in the near future, and lazy.

Bullseye

Fund police; Defund the politicians
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So basically, when presented with facts, you stick your fingers in your ears and shout "NAH NAH NAH, NOT LISTENING!!!!!".
Does the term "my bad" confuse you. He acknowledged his mistake. Are you going to?

Bullseye

Fund police; Defund the politicians
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Manc Skipper

Wrinkly member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
As far as making-up stakes go, antifa weren't there. Is Carlson a fascist?

Redress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
And which of those incidents came from mainstream conservatives? So far in the "making **** up" sweepstake you have a ten length lead.

How is Antifa mainstream liberals? Think hard about that one...

lwf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The echo chambers have been loud since the midterms. Why do you suppose that is?

Top Bottom