• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Question 8 for Christians

Ok, let me explain this. We all know what sin is right? It's seperation from Yahweh. Do ya'll know what hell is? It's eternal seperation from Yahweh. Now we know Yahweh is perfect, He's sinless. Yahweh and sin can't co-exist. The only way for us to have perfect fellowship with Him is to except His gift of eternal life and redeemption. We choose to either have a relationship with Him or not.
So if we deny His gift of eternal life with Him, that means were going to hell which is eternal seperation from Him.

Jerry said:
You seek to persecute, not to learn. I'll not be answering your posts because of that.

Ohh, do I sense the monthly visitor????:lol:

Life is sheer hell, the moment we are born we are despised, or something to the effect is said. Bound to physical things, food, body, death, and non physical, time, misery, suffering, one thing is evident "heaven" is not here for those who hunger for life.

Survival will force cannabalism, even in humans, yet are we more sinfull than a pack of hyneas eating their young so only a few strong survive or is it animal instinct to stay in a hell you are unaware is around you every day just to live?

Doing this act of killing ones own young is intelligent in the overall view of life, but is it wise? What makes this "evil" if done by humans?

What would a world be like if we were surrounded by humans with only self intrest and animal behavior? No appeal to compassion was heard by anyone as you called for humanity to come out in someone like you? And if you could not even cry out would you be treated as even worse, an animal.

If "God" made life, it is in the hunger to live that is it formed he resides, sheer hell. Based in this we can chose another way, higher thought, and while the devil is intelligent, he is never wise. By listening to the intellect we keep wisdom away and the animal ways of self prevail over unity, keeping us in hell by our choice to live the life I was granted through this process.

KMS

I totally agree with you there CaliNORML.
Whatever it is that created us, be it an entity people can relate to, or a force such as evolution, it has done so by keeping us dependant on our envioronment to survive.

The most basic need of all is comfort. It is the motivation behind all our reasoning. When we are deprived of that, or that which provides us with it, then we will inevitably react to attain it. This comfort can be found in the knowledge you are coping with your survival (such as shelter food repoduction security and perhaps even affluence for times of need?). You are meeting all your needs.

But these resources which we need are not guaranteed. We do not have 'a right' to live. we may, or we may not. When people begin expecting
their enviornment to provide all they want (bearing in mind that what we want is driven by what we need- e.g. power= competence) they may start getting, say inferiority complexes which alters their behaviour so as to make them more defensive or aggressive in their attitude towards their enviornment.This is only natural. I believe all acts of 'sin' or 'evil' can be reasoned this way.
How could a God punish something for what it made, through a concept such as eternal damnation?. In my opinion the only 'hell' there is is the unintended experience you respond to now.

Back
Top Bottom