• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Question 4 for Christians

Jerry said:
I just sent this in to the mod team:

As I've told you elsewhere, since you seek to persecute, to fight, I'll not be responding to your posts.

Yes, that's a reasonable complaint. I kinda wish you said something to me about it, instead of involving the Mods.

kal-el said:
Yes, that's a reasonable complaint. I kinda wish you said something to me about it, instead of involving the Mods.

agreed. I wish more of the people on this forum would do the same. The majority of us are pretty agreeable people and mod intervention should be reserved for real disputes and attacks.

jallman said:
agreed. I wish more of the people on this forum would do the same. The majority of us are pretty agreeable people and mod intervention should be reserved for real disputes and attacks.
My experience is that virtually every word I type to Kal-el will be met with venom and hate. Even my honest opinions and points of view are twisted, misrepresented and used to further conflict; not enlightenment or understanding.

The most recent example,
Question 8 for Christians post 27:
Kal-el said:
Jerry said:
You seek to persecute, not to learn. I'll not be answering your posts because of that.
Ohh, do I sense the monthly visitor????

Perhaps if folks like Kal-el, and others, presented themselves in a more…..approachable way, then I would not have felt it necessary to go through a mod so as to avoid further potential spin of my words.

Mods are here to moderate and mediate, obviously. My request to them was appropriate under the circumstances.

Last edited:
Jerry said:
Mods are here to moderate and mediate, obviously. My request to them was appropriate under the circumstances.

Dude, I'm not a cold-hearted, irrational person. Even though you may think I am. I just wished you would have either posted something to me, or pm'd me, we could have easily and rationally rectified the situation.

Back
Top Bottom