• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Queen Elizabeth II tests positive for COVID-19

Allan

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
It's concerning when a 95 year old gets Covid, even if they're generally in pretty good health. Hopefully everything works out and she makes a speedy recovery.

Queen Elizabeth, 95, has tested positive for COVID-19 and is experiencing mild symptoms but expects to continue light duties this week, Buckingham Palace said on Sunday.

"The queen has today tested positive for COVID," the Palace said. "Her Majesty is experiencing mild cold like symptoms but expects to continue light duties at Windsor over the coming week."

"She will continue to receive medical attention and will follow all appropriate guidelines."

Charles, 73, the heir to the throne, earlier this month pulled out of an event after contracting coronavirus for a second time. A palace source said he had met the queen just days before.

Link

Last edited:
That's a shame. The US Surgeon General and his family recently tested positive as well. It's interesting that cases are steeply declining but preumably well-protected people are still getting it.

It's concerning when a 95 year old gets Covid, even if they're generally in pretty good health. Hopefully everything works out and she makes a speedy recovery.

Link
Oh, man :(. Poor thing's in her 90's!

God bless!

Don't you love the anti vaxxers @ttwtt78640 and @JMB802 blowing bullshit in this thread? I do.

I have a nurse getting off graveyard at 830. She likes to shower with me first. God, she is so tasty!

That is all.

Don't you love the anti vaxxers @ttwtt78640 and @JMB802 blowing bullshit in this thread? I do.

I have a nurse getting off graveyard at 830. She likes to shower with me first. God, she is so tasty!

That is all.
I am absolutely not an anti-vaxxer. And I don't support people who won't get vaxxed 'cause guvmint.

Can rational people acknowledge that Omicron is dangerous and insidious AND also be pro-vax? Yes, they can.

Last edited:

That is all.

I am not an anti vaxxer. I am ’fully vaccinated’ and ‘boosted’. I might be considered anti science since ”the science” was allegedly the basis for folks like Joe “Where am I?” Biden declaring that the ‘fully vaccinated’ could not catch or spread COVID-19, thus it’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

At her age this is not good and she has been having some health issues lately. I wish her an easy go of it.

She's almost 100. Whether vaccinated or not, that's a pretty fragile state. At that age there have to be other things going on other than Covid - unless they've been replacing her vital organs, piece, by piece with those of surfs - but I doubt it.

2 hours 'till nurse.

Link
Yeah...not good for a person her age. Hell....pretty much any serious illness is not good for a person her age.

I have a nurse getting off graveyard at 830. She likes to shower with me first.
God, she is so tasty!

That is all.
please acknowledge you are referencing the nurse and not the queen

long live the queen

please acknowledge you are referencing the nurse and not the queen

long live the queen
LOL, oh, my gosh. Yes, I love the royal sounds The Queen makes while we're pitching woo.

The Queen has cancelled a series of virtual engagements that were scheduled for today. I hope this isn't indicative of a worsening condition.

Back
Top Bottom