• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Quadriplegic Army Vet Fondled By Rehab Nurse, Prosecutors Allege [W:43]

Bronson

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Quadriplegic Army Vet Fondled By Rehab Nurse, Prosecutors Allege - Streeterville - DNAinfo.com Chicago

COOK COUNTY CRIMINAL COURTHOUSE — A (MALE) nurse at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago is accused of fondling a quadriplegic U.S. Army veteran against his will, prosecutors said Thursday

extralarge.jpg

Re: Quadriplegic Army Vet Fondled By Rehab Nurse, Prosecutors Allege

Why did you post it in this forum? Sounds like a criminal matter. I hope he gets hit to the fullest extent of the law. Predators like that should never be allowed in that kind of position again.

Why did you post it in this forum? Sounds like a criminal matter. I hope he gets hit to the fullest extent of the law. Predators like that should never be allowed in that kind of position again.

Judging from who posted this, I'm guessing that either the point is that ALL gays are predators, that Obama is somehow to blame, or a combination of the two (Obama is allowing funding for gay nurses to fondle at will because he wants to bring about Sharia law?)

What is the debate suppose to be? Would it be fine if a female nurse did it?

Judging from who posted this, I'm guessing that either the point is that ALL gays are predators, that Obama is somehow to blame, or a combination of the two (Obama is allowing funding for gay nurses to fondle at will because he wants to bring about Sharia law?)

Funny you should say this!! I saw this in the "New Threads" and thought to myself, "I must see how this ends up being all Obama's fault!"

I don't get what this is about? The rehabilitation facility administrators reported it as soon as they learned of it and he is being charged with felony aggravated sexual assault.

Is the issue that his bond is to low? I don't think the fellow can just whip out 50 large. Its awful that this happened to one of our heros, but i SSM glad he said something.

So what is the point of posting this? Spread distrust of the rehabilitation center, nurses, or prosecution?

Quote me where I said such a thing. You're attacking me personally and contributing nothing to this thread

I would continue the conversation but you'll just run to the mods so it's pointless

Quote me where I said such a thing. You're attacking me personally and contributing nothing to this thread

I would continue the conversation but you'll just run to the mods so it's pointless

Read my post. He is being charged with aggravated sexual assault, and a 50 large bond, what should happen?

Mighty quick with the excuses to run away and hide. What point where you trying to make, and why post it in this section?

Methinks he does protest too much.

You didn't even START a conversation. You made a hit and run thread. So let's ask you this... since this seems to be a legal matter, why post it here in this particular forum?

You're being disingenuous. You highlighted "Male" in your OP so I think your intent is pretty obvious. In fact, you added it as if it was in the quote from the article but it wasn't. If the nurse or victim had been female, would you have started this thread?

Last edited:

Then what is your point? You didn't make any argument in the OP, but you did highlight that it was a male nurse. So is your point that the nurse is male, or are you just playing encyclopedia?

Then what is your point? You didn't make any argument in the OP, but you did highlight that it was a male nurse. So is your point that the nurse is male, or are you just playing encyclopedia?

Make an argument about what?

What are you trying to argue? I didn't highlight anything. That's the story. The guy is a male nurse.

What are throwing a temper tantrum over? :lol:

You're being disingenuous. You highlighted "Male" in your OP so I think your intent is pretty obvious. In fact, you added it as if it was in the quote from the article but it wasn't. If the nurse or victim had been female, would you have started this thread?

If the story was a female nurse, sure

Lot of hand wringing in this thread. Nobody seems to want to talk about the story.

Why?

Make an argument about what?

What are you trying to argue? I didn't highlight anything. That's the story. The guy is a male nurse.

What are throwing a temper tantrum over? :lol:

If the story was a female nurse, sure

Lot of hand wringing in this thread. Nobody seems to want to talk about the story.

Why?

Including you. You've said nothing about the story, or why you thought it worthy of posting.

Geez, even X isn't defending you from me. Usually when he sees where I am, he goes the exact opposite way.

Why then, did you insert "male" and make it all Caps and in red?

Including you. You've said nothing about the story, or why you thought it worthy of posting.

Geez, even X isn't defending you from me. Usually when he sees where I am, he goes the exact opposite way.

Why then, did you insert "male" and make it all Caps and in red?

You don't think a quadriplegic army vet fondled By a male nurse is worth talking about?

You don't think a quadriplegic army vet fondled By a male nurse is worth talking about?

Specifically? No.

This is why most see you as a disingenuous, homophobic moron.

You've got an agenda here and yet you won't admit it.

You've OBVIOUSLY tried to make something more here. :roll:

You're making a (not so subtle) statement regarding homosexuality.

Just come out and say it.

This is why most see you as a disingenuous, homophobic moron.

You've got an agenda here and yet you won't admit it.

You've OBVIOUSLY tried to make something more here. :roll:

You're making a (not so subtle) statement regarding homosexuality.

Just come out and say it.

Why are you trying to make this about homosexuality?

Are you claiming the male nurse fondled this handicapped man because he was gay?

Trollolololollll

This is a debate site and you posted the story in a debate topic section. That means that threads should include something to debate not to simply "talk about".

This is a debate site and you posted the story in a debate topic section. That means that threads should include something to debate not to simply "talk about".

Why do we have to debate everything?

We discuss issues all the time

Why do we have to debate everything?

We discuss issues all the time

Debate politics. Maybe you missed that part.

We discuss issues within a certain topic and from a starting point. Not simply from a random article that is posted in the wrong section, unless the OP actually directs the article toward a specific item that deals with the section the article is placed in. Nothing about the article itself suggests at all that it should be in the Sex/Sexuality section rather than the Law/Order section of this forum. So, for it to be here and get discussion rather than being considered trolling, the OP needs to direct the conversation from the start in a direction that links the article to something debatable dealing with sex or sexuality, which was not done.

Debate politics. Maybe you missed that part.

We discuss issues within a certain topic and from a starting point. Not simply from a random article that is posted in the wrong section, unless the OP actually directs the article toward a specific item that deals with the section the article is placed in. Nothing about the article itself suggests at all that it should be in the Sex/Sexuality section rather than the Law/Order section of this forum. So, for it to be here and get discussion rather than being considered trolling, the OP needs to direct the conversation from the start in a direction that links the article to something debatable dealing with sex or sexuality, which was not done.

All I've seen in this thread is people making accusations and personal attacks

What about the article do you want to discuss/debate? Are you claiming the nurse is female? What

All I've seen in this thread is people making accusations and personal attacks

What about the article do you want to discuss/debate? Are you claiming the nurse is female? What

You posted it, why don't you present your issue to discuss and we can go from there. Most of us have no idea what there is exactly to discuss besides the fact that nurses taking advantage of people in their care are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom