• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Quadriplegic Army Vet Fondled By Rehab Nurse, Prosecutors Allege [W:43]

Re: Quadriplegic Army Vet Fondled By Rehab Nurse, Prosecutors Allege

All I've seen in this thread is people making accusations and personal attacks

What about the article do you want to discuss/debate? Are you claiming the nurse is female? What

No, the question is what do you want to discuss/debate about it, since you posted it.

Why are you trying to make this about homosexuality?

Are you claiming the male nurse fondled this handicapped man because he was gay?

Just as I thought.

Completely spineless.

All I've seen in this thread is people making accusations and personal attacks

What about the article do you want to discuss/debate? Are you claiming the nurse is female? What

What personal attacks? Are you suggesting we are insinuating you are stupid just because you made this thread? Do you think we believe your behavior could be ignorant and dimwitted just because you posted a news story on a debate forum without any inclination of what the debate should be about? What gives you the impression that anyone here thinks you are retarded for choosing to post this thread the way you have? I don't like these dumb insinuations you are trying to make.

What personal attacks? Are you suggesting we are insinuating you are stupid just because you made this thread? Do you think we believe your behavior could be ignorant and dimwitted just because you posted a news story on a debate forum without any inclination of what the debate should be about? What gives you the impression that anyone here thinks you are retarded for choosing to post this thread the way you have? I don't like these dumb insinuations you are trying to make.

Butthurt-Detected-75000186641_xlarge.jpeg

What's your opinion on this male nurse fondling this handicapped individual

Why does it not surprise me that you had a picture of a man with his face in another man's ass?

Butthurt-Detected-75000186641_xlarge.jpeg

What's your opinion on this male nurse fondling this handicapped individual

ROFL! You edited it! That makes it oh so much better.

Why does it not surprise me that you had a picture of a man with his face in another man's ass?

I didn't want to get your hopes up so I edited the picture

So how do you feel about this male nurse fondling this guy

I didn't want to get your hopes up so I edited the picture

So how do you feel about this male nurse fondling this guy

I think it is awesome. We need more male nurses to molest disabled vets. While we are at it we should get the female nurses to molest the disabled female vets.

I think it is awesome. We need more male nurses to molest disabled vets. While we are at it we should get the female nurses to molest the disabled female vets.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread

Thank you for your contribution to this thread

Glad to be of service. But don't get excited. I'm not a male nurse. I don't provide those kind of services.

Also, as far as signature quotes go, that one is pretty epic. I wouldn't want anyone to ever believe that I am moderate on the issue of molestation of disabled vets by medical professionals. :mrgreen:

A quad has to take it where they can get it!

Glad to be of service. But don't get excited. I'm not a male nurse. I don't provide those kind of services.

Also, as far as signature quotes go, that one is pretty epic. I wouldn't want anyone to ever believe that I am moderate on the issue of molestation of disabled vets by medical professionals. :mrgreen:

Oh man don't hurt my feelings and insinuate I'm a homosexual

Homosexuals are bad right? Nobody would want to be called a homosexual, especially a male nurse that molests handicapped people

Oh man don't hurt my feelings and insinuate I'm a homosexual

Homosexuals are bad right? Nobody would want to be called a homosexual, especially a male nurse that molests handicapped people

You forgot to do the bolded red highlighting thingy of the male nurse. That is kind of our thing now.

I'm not really sure whether male nurses who molest disabled vets prefer to be called homosexual or not. As I said I am not in the business of molesting disabled vets as a medical professional so that is outside of my area of expertise.

I'm just trying to help you come to grips with what is obvious to everyone else here. I'm not judging your fetish of male nurses who molest disabled vets.

Now we're starting to get somewhere....Only took 38 posts.

You forgot to do the bolded red highlighting thingy of the male nurse. That is kind of our thing now.

Oh sorry about that. I forgot you're used to reading crayon and need colors

I'm not really sure whether male nurses who molest disabled vets prefer to be called homosexual or not.

Then why are you and others fixated on homosexuality?

Who has brought up homosexuality in this thread? It certainly wasn't me :lol:

Oh sorry about that. I forgot you're used to reading crayon and need colors

I wasn't even in this thread when you started it. I'm not sure why you felt the need to color code the gender but it would be a serious waste of your effort if you stopped now.

Then why are you and others fixated on homosexuality?

Who has brought up homosexuality in this thread? It certainly wasn't me :lol:

When did I say anything about homosexuality? As I stated, it is clear you have a fetish for male nurses who molest disabled veterans. Why else would you create a thread where you felt the need to designate the gender of the nurse without making any sort of statement? Why else would you use my quote as your signature? Clearly you dig that kind of stuff and you were hoping to find a sympathetic ear. Here I am! I support your right to fantasize all you want about male nurses who molest disabled vets.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock it off folks. Particularly Bronson and CriticalThought. No more baiting and other feces will be tolerated. That includes highlighting words as a bait tactic. I WILL ban AND infract.

Why are you trying to make this about homosexuality?

Are you claiming the male nurse fondled this handicapped man because he was gay?

You posted this in the sex and sexuality sub-forum. You made it about sexuality.

Make an argument about what?

What are you trying to argue? I didn't highlight anything. That's the story. The guy is a male nurse.

What are throwing a temper tantrum over? :lol:

You dishonestly altered the first line of the article. Why did you do that?

If the story was a female nurse, sure

Lot of hand wringing in this thread. Nobody seems to want to talk about the story.

Why?

You still haven't answered why you posted it in this sub-forum rather than the Law And Order Sub-Forum.

You posted this in the sex and sexuality sub-forum. You made it about sexuality.

Any thread that is started in the sex and sexuality sub-forum is automatically about sex and sexuality.

That should be clear to anyone who can read. People don't come to this part of the forum to talk about what's for dinner tomorrow.

What is the debate suppose to be? Would it be fine if a female nurse did it?

good question - lets take a vote

What is the debate suppose to be? Would it be fine if a female nurse did it?

Maybe it would have been fine if the person being sexually abused was a female veteran?

At least then it's not gay abuse, just normal straight abuse.

Back
Top Bottom