• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Qinnipiac polls from 9/16

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Maine is looking rough for Susan Collins while Boot Licking Lindsey is in serious trouble in what should be a lock for republicans.

Meanwhile in other polling that came out today 9/17, Cunningham is up +4 on Tillis in NC.

There is a handful of Senators I will be so happy to see go after 2020, and Collins is absolutely in the top five. **** that con artist.

There is a handful of Senators I will be so happy to see go after 2020, and Collins is absolutely in the top five. **** that con artist.

She is "deeply concerned" about the way you feel about her.

She is "deeply concerned" about the way you feel about her.

Maybe if we hold out she'll do the right thing regarding Trump's attack on the electoral system. I can't wait to see what she'll do!

Maybe if we hold out she'll do the right thing regarding Trump's attack on the electoral system. I can't wait to see what she'll do!

I will enjoy her defeat. But if Lindsey Graham's seat bites the dust... that will be another level of epic.

She and Graham are 2 and 3 in my book. McConnell is number 1.

McConnell and Graham need to go for the sheer obviousness of it, but Collins and Murkowski hold special places in my heart for their cravenness and their cons. McConnell and Graham are overtly awful, but Collins and Murkowski are what's wrong with with the Republican Party as a whole. They are what make the overtly awful possible.

McConnell unfortunately isn't going anywhere. Dems establishment went all in backing McGrath in the primary and her uninspiring, lackluster campaign is turning out the predictable result. McConnell is now up +12 in a poll yesterday. State Rep. Charles Booker would've energized voters more but the establishment backed the good money raising candidate rather than the good vote getting candidate.

McConnell unfortunately isn't going anywhere. Dems establishment went all in backing McGrath in the primary and her uninspiring, lackluster campaign is turning out the predictable result. McConnell is now up +12 in a poll yesterday. State Rep. Charles Booker would've energized voters more but the establishment backed the good money raising candidate rather than the good vote getting candidate.

Kentucky rednecks are stupid.

Kentucky rednecks are stupid.

She offers nothing. "I'm the first female combat F-18 fighter pilot", while admirable, is not a policy that effects the constituency. They voted in a Dem governor because he ran on and expanded Medicare in Kentucky. She is running a lazy campaign like she did last time by running on her resume and not about what she intends to do for the people of her state.

She got a ton of party backing though because she is pulls in windfall cash flow... but loses.

Last edited:
The Democrats have a good candidate in Maine, and Trump is dragging Collins down. I believe that Collins will lose her re-election bid.

I don't really like Graham and McConnell, but I believe that both of them will win their re-election bids. Kentucky is too red of a state for McConnell not too win.

McConnell and Graham need to go for the sheer obviousness of it, but Collins and Murkowski hold special places in my heart for their cravenness and their cons. McConnell and Graham are overtly awful, but Collins and Murkowski are what's wrong with with the Republican Party as a whole. They are what make the overtly awful possible.

Why Sen Murkowski? She voted against Trump's unconstitutional national emergency, and she is the only GOP Senator to not vote for Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. She is one of the very few Republicans that I still like.

Why Sen Murkowski? She voted against Trump's unconstitutional national emergency, and she is the only GOP Senator to not vote for Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. She is one of the very few Republicans that I still like.

She acquitted Trump in impeachment. She’s an enabler.

McConnell should be punished and demoted to Arkansas.

Transfer Graham to North Dakota so he can freeze his aggies off.

Stick Collins in Oklahoma. She can find out the only reason Texas doesn't slide off into the Gulf of Mexico is cause Oklahoma sucks.

Maine is looking rough for Susan Collins while Boot Licking Lindsey is in serious trouble in what should be a lock for republicans.

Meanwhile in other polling that came out today 9/17, Cunningham is up +4 on Tillis in NC.
I’ve been sending Harrison money but South Carolina has a way of using the law to suppress minority votes. I think the crime is Voting While Black.

I’ve been sending Harrison money but South Carolina has a way of using the law to suppress minority votes. I think the crime is Voting While Black.

The Old South in general does that. Otherwise those states would be solid blue.

She acquitted Trump in impeachment. She’s an enabler.

If I was a Republican, I would have written the name Mitt Romney on my ballot in March. No need to explain why.

I have donated a lot to her opponent :2razz:

The Old South in general does that. Otherwise those states would be solid blue.

Kamala Harris can help. She considers herself Black with a capital B due to being half Jamaican.

Back
Top Bottom