• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Qanon

Trumps idea of draining a swamp is to pour raw sewage into it

it use to be, back in the ole Karl Rove days, that 80% of everything he accused other people of, the Republican party was doing at that very moment. now with Trump it's 100%.

can i go above 100%??

Will that be like Kanye West's run? How far do you think he will go? Oh that's right, it's just another one of Trumps cheating scams.

i have $5,000 that says, once King QAnon is outed, that is will be some loser who has had a bunch of life problems (personal or professional) and is simply lashing out and trying to feel important.

and then, just like the Tea Party rebranded themselves into Q, they'll rebrand themselves into something else yet again.

i have $5,000 that says, once King QAnon is outed, that is will be some loser who has had a bunch of life problems (personal or professional) and is simply lashing out and trying to feel important.

and then, just like the Tea Party rebranded themselves into Q, they'll rebrand themselves into something else yet again.
No normal person would be this dumb.

What's your point? Qanon will fade away with Trump after he loses in November. Enjoy all this BS while you can.

Yes, the Republicans will come to their senses after Trump loses. See my sig.

Seriously, does anyone actually believe that at this point?

yes, the ******s who hide in the shadows will achieve great things.

tell the truth, you have a female or minority boss don't you?
no female or minority boss, Q is in the shadows because of Hillary, rinos, and democrats

no female or minority boss, Q is in the shadows because of Hillary, rinos, and democrats

or because they're the worst of the Republican Party and to feel "special" they created a secret "Internet" group.

geeks,internet,nerd,south,park-d402ed05b757f32a0128b29d6c294898_h.jpg -  Members & Subscribers Images / Old Zoo - Zootopia Community

that's so funny. our debt is exploding.
What's "funny" is that you're trying to equate the upheavals related to COVID with a normal situation where taxes were hiked to pay for progressive wet dreams.

it is amazing to watch people love the Grifter and still need another cult to support their bs beliefs.

What's "funny" is that you're trying to equate the upheavals related to COVID with a normal situation where taxes were hiked to pay for progressive wet dreams.

Wait the GOP lead Senate and the GOP President are creating budgets to pay for progressives?

Wait the GOP lead Senate and the GOP President are creating budgets to pay for progressives?
NOPE - I was comparing Obama era's monstrous deficits vs the costs of helping people caught in the COVID crisis.

the democrat play book says accuse the other party of the crime or act before you commit it! the democrats have accused Qanon of all sorts of behavior that is not Qanon, Qanon is what Hillary calls deplorables, god fearing, bible toting, gun waving, flag waving constitution loving, peaceful, patriotic Americans who have got a bad rap from the democrats. the democrats have blamed a lot of the recent violence on Qanon that was caused by BLM and ANTIFA! Q 2024

You believe in stupid twaddle, and you feel the need to spread this unctuous gibberish among the normal people.

FAIL

Back
Top Bottom