• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Qanon

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I saw mark meadows say today he had to google what Qanon is. Do you believe all of these republican politicians saying they have no idea of what Qanon is?

How about you trump supporters, do you know what Qanon is or do you folks on the right need the left to tell you? Qanon is nothing but republicans.

I saw mark meadows say today he had to google what Qanon is. Do you believe all of these republican politicians saying they have no idea of what Qanon is?

How about you trump supporters, do you know what Qanon is or do you folks on the right need the left to tell you? Qanon is nothing but republicans.

Yeah, it's a conspiracy theory which all by itself, being just a theory, and combined with the word "conspiracy" should exclude it from any serious discussion. If that is not enough the actual definition should stop any thinking person from giving it any serious thought.

The conspiracy theory claims—without any evidence—that Trump is working to save the world from a satanic cult of cannibals and pedophiles connected to Hollywood, Democratic lawmakers and the so-called "deep state" government.

Yes, I can believe it. A few days ago, I never heard of them until a leftist on this board mentioned them. In fact, the only people I've seen talk about them at all are leftists. I don't know anyone who ever heard of them prior to the last couple of days.

This is nothing more than the latest identity politics boogie man the leftists are using to stoke the phony "white supremacist are coming to get us" narrative. When they start rioting, looting and murdering people, let me know... Until then (which will never come) I'm going to focus my concerns on the people who are actually perpetrating violence (leftists) and trying to destroy the country.

RTX6DRNM-1024x672.jpg

180804-qanon-2-al-1515_92fbd2c38fd081adbf5b8334a00bfe4b.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

180802210603-qanon-trump-supporters-exlarge-169.jpg

Yes, I can believe it. A few days ago, I never heard of them until a leftist on this board mentioned them. In fact, the only people I've seen talk about them at all are leftists. I don't know anyone who ever heard of them prior to the last couple of days.

This is nothing more than the latest identity politics boogie man the leftists are using to stoke the phony "white supremacist are coming to get us" narrative. When they start rioting, looting and murdering people, let me know... Until then (which will never come) I'm going to focus my concerns on the people who are actually perpetrating violence (leftists) and trying to destroy the country.

I've heard of them a few months or so ago, but only because some left wing/Trump haters on this forum mentioned them to me. (Actually, they accused me of being part of QAnon. I didn't know anything about them then, and I still don't know anything about them.

The reason most people only heard about them a few days ago is because some dumbass reporter asked Trump about them. Seems Trump knows about as much about them as you or I do.

This is just the latest shot the Trump haters are taking at the President, since that Postal thing failed. I'm sure they have a slew of nonsense like this lined up for the next couple months.

A Republican in Georgia won a primary election.
She openly supports Qanon.
That is why it became a story.

Nobody cared until it was legitimized by Republican voters/representative.

Nice try

Marjorie Taylor Greene: QAnon Supporter Who Made Bigoted Videos Wins Ga. Primary : NPR

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How many days will it take before someone tells him what it is?

I said this in another thread, however I think it is relevant here as well. Trump and the Republican Senate have a problem on their hands and it will only get worst. I'm telling you there are A LOT of Americans (especially Independent voters in swing states) that do not know the full extent of Qanon. Qanon could be the dagger that seals the deal for Trump and be responsible for Republicans losing the Senate....Trump has verbally supported Qanon and has retweeted over 200 pro Qanon tweets which contained some weird conspiracy theories. There are Republicans running for office right now who openly support Qanon...Biden and The Lincoln Project need to attack this on all fronts, expose Trump of being a supporter, and take full advantage of this....

How many days will it take before someone tells him what it is?

Why should he care?

Seems only the Trump haters care about QAnon.

Nothing but Trumpets, not republicans

there of millions of anti Trump republicans

No idea about it, had heard about it and read a bit a few days ago. Frankly it was nonsensical garbage and it’s was a put the bongs away moment

No idea about it, had heard about it and read a bit a few days ago. Frankly it was nonsensical garbage and it’s was a put the bongs away moment

It is nonsensical garbage....However, the President of the United States is embracing this movement.

It is nonsensical garbage....However, the President of the United States is embracing this movement.

Trump embraces anyone who says good things about him. Without thinking of any possible ramifications.

All the no idea, never heard of it, it's something the left made up won't make it disappear. These are the nuttiest of the loons and your party is their target, after all these are basically republican voters. Talk about the left all you want, these people are cra, cra, crazy.

Trump embraces anyone who says good things about him. Without thinking of any possible ramifications.

I completely agree, but Trump knows the extent of this movement and what it entails with evidence of his 200+ tweets and retweets......I understand this to be completely acceptable to trump supporters and fully aware they will play this down to a "nothing burger." However if played right by Biden and the Lincoln project this would be gold, Trump would be dead in the water with swing voters in swing states.....

I guess the FBI are a bunch of leftists. Since they've designated QAnon a domestic terrorism threat.

Mark Meadows was behaving like a thirteen year old kid who just got caught masturbating with his mom's brassiere.

Yeah, it's a conspiracy theory which all by itself, being just a theory, and combined with the word "conspiracy" should exclude it from any serious discussion. If that is not enough the actual definition should stop any thinking person from giving it any serious thought.

Hey, hate to tell ya, TWO Qanon idiots just won Republican elections to Congress, so you ain't getting away with snorting indignantly in a huff about this. It's real, it's effed up, it's dangerous and it's Team Trump now.

QANON supports whacko conspiracy theories that are trafficked by whackos like Donald J Trump. So of course most Republicans love it.

Back
Top Bottom