• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Qanon

It's almost funny their ability to deny what they don't want to see or hear.

It WOULD be funny except for the fact that their supporters have already put a lot of people's lives in danger over nothing, like this guy:

23xp-pizzagate_web1-jumbo.jpg

No idea about it, had heard about it and read a bit a few days ago. Frankly it was nonsensical garbage and it’s was a put the bongs away moment

GOPs = Qs r us

Last edited:
I saw mark meadows say today he had to google what Qanon is. Do you believe all of these republican politicians saying they have no idea of what Qanon is?

How about you trump supporters, do you know what Qanon is or do you folks on the right need the left to tell you? Qanon is nothing but republicans.
I asked several friends the first time I saw it mentioned; none knew what it was.

Yes, I can believe it. A few days ago, I never heard of them until a leftist on this board mentioned them. In fact, the only people I've seen talk about them at all are leftists. I don't know anyone who ever heard of them prior to the last couple of days.
This is nothing more than the latest identity politics boogie man the leftists are using to stoke the phony "white supremacist are coming to get us" narrative. When they start rioting, looting and murdering people, let me know... Until then (which will never come) I'm going to focus my concerns on the people who are actually perpetrating violence (leftists) and trying to destroy the country.

I love watching conservatives try to disown their lunatics. Donald Trump probably owes his presidency to whack-job extraordinaire Alex Jones, who promotes QANON every chance he gets.

Why should he care?
Seems only the Trump haters care about QAnon.

Why should Trump care? Because he might make money off it!!! Where you been, boy!?! We're talking Trump here! Ka-ching!

QANON supports whacko conspiracy theories that are trafficked by whackos like Donald J Trump. So of course most Republicans love it.
So, it's the right wing equivalent of the New York Times?

I saw mark meadows say today he had to google what Qanon is. Do you believe all of these republican politicians saying they have no idea of what Qanon is?

How about you trump supporters, do you know what Qanon is or do you folks on the right need the left to tell you? Qanon is nothing but republicans.

Or a ton of libertarian/Fundamentalist war mongering, polluting, women hating lunatic fascist pigs

trump-says-he-appreciates-qanon-support

Trump Appreciates Qanon Support

Trumps tweets and retweets about Qanon are even more crazy.
trump-tweeting-qanon-followers

This guy is not denouncing this movement nor rejecting it....He's fully embracing it....

Trump appreciates all support. Even from Democrats. That doesn't mean he supports anyone who supports him.

But tell me...if "not denouncing" a movement means one "fully embraces" the movement, does that hold true for all those Democrats who don't denounce violent BLM/Antifa?

All the no idea, never heard of it, it's something the left made up won't make it disappear. These are the nuttiest of the loons and your party is their target, after all these are basically republican voters. Talk about the left all you want, these people are cra, cra, crazy.

Both sides have crazies, at least they aren’t out there rioting/ looting et al

Why should Trump care? Because he might make money off it!!! Where you been, boy!?! We're talking Trump here! Ka-ching!

You do realize the question I answered referred to Meadows...not Trump.

It must hurt a lot to have Trump on the brain so bad...right?

the liberals on this forum know nothing about Q or Qanon! Q 2024

That awkward moment the leftist russia didiots are concerned about conspiracy theories.

I do know that so far, Q hasn't taken over city centers and police stations with the blessing of communist mayors. So far I don't see any harm that Q has done. I'll take Q over Antifa/BLM/commies any day.

That's a full six foot across brush you are using. There are plenty of republicans that do not know what Qanon is. Mainly because they don't all buy into the conspiracy theory.

I don't know if they're 'republicans' as such; uneducated nutters though? 100%

So, it's the right wing equivalent of the New York Times?

Sigh...just imagine where we would be as a country if there actually were a right wing NYT read by Republicans.

Stuff like Q wouldn’t be a thing.

Trump appreciates all support. Even from Democrats. That doesn't mean he supports anyone who supports him.

But tell me...if "not denouncing" a movement means one "fully embraces" the movement, does that hold true for all those Democrats who don't denounce violent BLM/Antifa?

Dems have no reason to denounce BLM. Majority of the public agrees that Black Lives Matter.

Antifa isn’t real.

Dems have no reason to denounce BLM. Majority of the public agrees that Black Lives Matter.

Antifa isn’t real.

Exactly right; they talk as if 'Antifa' was an actual cohesive organisation etc. It isn't and doesn't exist as an entity. Blame the right-wing media for that.

Exactly right; they talk as if 'Antifa' was an actual cohesive organisation etc. It isn't and doesn't exist as an entity. Blame the right-wing media for that.

It’s all consent manufacturing. Virtually all domestic terrorism is committed by white nationalists. So they created “THE ANTIFAS!” to pretend there’s a both sidesly lefty group rampaging.

Ha! Wasn't expecting that but, yes...;)

I lost my virginity in junior high to a dude that was into her.

Only part of the experience that was worth anything. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom