• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Qanon

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Republicans what do you think of having a solid Q supporter in your part of the house next term?

Will it be an asset to the party or will more people see the gop as going off the deep end?

Republicans what do you think of having a solid Q supporter in your part of the house next term?

Will it be an asset to the party or will more people see the gop as going off the deep end?

What is Q ... what is Qanon?

Sadly, we have to take the crazies seriously. People so divorced from reality, such as those who would believe this stuff, are far more likely to act out in dangerous ways.

One question I have though is how many are true believers and how many are trolls, given that it came from 4chan ...

Sadly, we have to take the crazies seriously. People so divorced from reality, such as those who would believe this stuff, are far more likely to act out in dangerous ways.

One question I have though is how many are true believers and how many are trolls, given that it came from 4chan ...

Says the Trump is a russian spy cult with absolute straight faces.

Says the Trump is a russian spy cult with absolute straight faces.

I don't think anyone (at least not anyone I am aware of) thinks he is a spy, more of a useful idiot.

Lol russiagatenesia this one^

It is up to you to be enough of an adult to be able to entertain facts that make you feel uncomfortable.

It is up to you to be enough of an adult to be able to entertain facts that make you feel uncomfortable.

Sure lets go on facts. Please tell us what Trump was accused of on the Russian scandal. Please use only facts not leftist gibberish.

QAnon... just like any other cult, based on nonsense with those subscribing to the cult being nothing more than epic morons.

An old star trek show. I so enjoy it when people seem to not know what I'm talking about even though it's all over the news lately. I know it's not fake news because it concerns a republican winning a primary.

Stop acting like you are clueless and either stand up for your party or let the real crazies take over as if the gop isn't crazy enough at the moment. Nice how mitch decided in the middle of an emergency in america to give the senate a recess. Who cares if people don't get help from us. And you want to give these guys four more years? Crazy!

It's real alright. These folks believe the craziest things like democrats eating republican babies. Crazy, crazy. And the gop is going to stand for these types in congress? They are already on their way to becoming irrelevant this will only seal the deal for many. How many younger folks who have been through the era of school shootings are going to vote for someone spouting crazy hatred like it's normal?

An old star trek show. I so enjoy it when people seem to not know what I'm talking about even though it's all over the news lately. I know it's not fake news because it concerns a republican winning a primary.

Stop acting like you are clueless and either stand up for your party or let the real crazies take over as if the gop isn't crazy enough at the moment. Nice how mitch decided in the middle of an emergency in america to give the senate a recess. Who cares if people don't get help from us. And you want to give these guys four more years? Crazy!

So, we're gonna have a Star Trek fan in the House ... that's nice.

Anonymous, meaning, according to the right, they are not believable.

You don't listen to the right then, according to them any source that says what they want to hear is believable.

You don't listen to the right then, according to them any source that says what they want to hear is believable.

Oh I listen alright, and hypocrisy is a hallmark with them.

they're just run of the mill republicans. they think they're part of some special, secret group (have a need to feel important/in control).

they are extra crazy though. so they are part of that special group.

the radical left wing democrats and rinos are the reason Qanon exist! the majority of Qanon are former democrats who couldn't stand the corrupt new democratic party! these people are former democrats who saw the light. and joined Q to help get this country on the right track! Hillary Clinton is the main reason for Qanon the members that reply on this forum don't have a clue! about Q or Qanon! Q 2024

the radical left wing democrats and rinos are the reason Qanon exist! the majority of Qanon are former democrats who couldn't stand the corrupt new democratic party! these people are former democrats who saw the light. and joined Q to help get this country on the right track! Hillary Clinton is the main reason for Qanon the members that reply on this forum don't have a clue! about Q or Qanon! Q 2024

[bold by me]

Are you saying you don't have a clue about Q? You are one of the most prolific poster about Q.:mrgreen:

the members that reply in this forum don't have a clue about Q or Qanon. most of the members of Qanon are former democrats who saw the corruption of the democratic party, Q included you have Hillary Clinton to thank for Qanon! Q 2024

the members that reply in this forum don't have a clue about Q or Qanon. most of the members of Qanon are former democrats who saw the corruption of the democratic party, Q included you have Hillary Clinton to thank for Qanon! Q 2024

Interesting.
Do you have proof for the above? A source, link?

Back
Top Bottom