• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Qanon, where American brain cells have gone to die!!

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What in the hell has happened to this country, really? A crazy man goes on line and starts to pass on some of the craziest conspiracy theories I have ever heard and then of thousands and even millions of Americans fall for it and start passing it on like it is real. How absolutely stupid can you get. If I have read it right, the main theory is Dem leaders and celebrities are pedeofiles and are trafficaing children and even drinking their blood. Wasn't this why that guy shot up the pizza place in Washington? Anyway, those are the only conspiracy theories I have heard, but I am sure there are others just as stupid and asinine. Apparently when you ask one of the Qanon followers where they get their information they tell you that you have to dig deep for it yourself. The man who started Q has been eliminated from basically the internet, but his followers just keep believing. And of course Trump is for them as they will vote for him so he stops the Dems from drinking the children's blood. LIke I said, what the hell has happened to this country.

didn't we always know that there were a ton of suckers in our country?

They discovered the identity of QAnon yesterday. Some dude in New Jersey. I'm not making this up.

What was the old saying about one being born every minute.

I'm almost 60. I don't know what your age is but think about all the crazy ass people that are in towns and cities all across the country (that we all saw growing up). Those people usually had no way of feeling really important.

It's one of the major drawbacks of the Internet. Crazy person in Town "A" can say crazy things and millions can now follow him/repeat it. Before the Internet all the sane people in the town would just blow him off. And tell their kids to avoid him.

I'm almost 60. I don't know what your age is but think about all the crazy ass people that are in towns and cities all across the country (that we all saw growing up). Those people usually had no way of feeling really important.

It's one of the major drawbacks of the Internet. Crazy person in Town "A" can say crazy things and millions can now follow him/repeat it. Before the Internet all the sane people in the town would just blow him off. And tell their kids to avoid him.

Let us just say i am 14 years older than you and have seen a lot of crazies in my time as i once ran a mental hospital. but those people actually had a real mental illness. Most of these people do it because it gives them cover to vote for Trump and lets them belong to a group of people who think as they do. I think in reality it has a lot to do with race as you do not see anyone of color that follows this bunk.

Let us just say i am 14 years older than you and have seen a lot of crazies in my time as i once ran a mental hospital. but those people actually had a real mental illness. Most of these people do it because it gives them cover to vote for Trump and lets them belong to a group of people who think as they do. I think in reality it has a lot to do with race as you do not see anyone of color that follows this bunk.
After Obama was elected twice, they all went bat**** crazy

What in the hell has happened to this country, really? A crazy man goes on line and starts to pass on some of the craziest conspiracy theories I have ever heard and then of thousands and even millions of Americans fall for it and start passing it on like it is real. How absolutely stupid can you get. If I have read it right, the main theory is Dem leaders and celebrities are pedeofiles and are trafficaing children and even drinking their blood. Wasn't this why that guy shot up the pizza place in Washington? Anyway, those are the only conspiracy theories I have heard, but I am sure there are others just as stupid and asinine. Apparently when you ask one of the Qanon followers where they get their information they tell you that you have to dig deep for it yourself. The man who started Q has been eliminated from basically the internet, but his followers just keep believing. And of course Trump is for them as they will vote for him so he stops the Dems from drinking the children's blood. LIke I said, what the hell has happened to this country.

In all honesty, I know nothing about QAnon, and most of the people I know also know little or nothing. Except it keeps popping up in neo-liberal commentary as some major bat-**** crazy fringe group.

Why people think this group of anonymous posters on various social media matter at all amazes and amuses me.

Considering the liberals are pushing cuties on the public I don’t think it’s a stretch to say dems are pro-pedophile. They even call the pedos “MAPs” to avoid offending them

I totally agree.

The Internet is both the greatest thing to happen to humanity and the worst. Brilliant people can now easy exchange ideas and innovations. But now idiots can share moronic ideas and conspiracy theories.

They discovered the identity of QAnon yesterday. Some dude in New Jersey. I'm not making this up.

Sorry didn’t see this, i posted the article. Dude used his home address.

Except it keeps popping up in neo-liberal commentary as some major bat-**** crazy fringe group.

It's kind of like the kind of people who would believe that Ted Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination or that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

In all honesty, I know nothing about QAnon, and most of the people I know also know little or nothing. Except it keeps popping up in neo-liberal commentary as some major bat-**** crazy fringe group.

Why people think this group of anonymous posters on various social media matter at all amazes and amuses me.

QAnon groups have millions of members on Facebook, documents show
Apparently the group has millions of followers. How many are believers I can not say. It is scary that even a few people believe in such theories as it show the mind set of a lot of white Americans. I have seen at least a fifty pictures of people who support Qanan, you can tell by their clothes or hats that state Qanon, all were white. And it is a bat sh*t crazy far right wing group, in that you are right, pun intended.

QAnon groups have millions of members on Facebook, documents show
Apparently the group has millions of followers. How many are believers I can not say. It is scary that even a few people believe in such theories as it show the mind set of a lot of white Americans. I have seen at least a fifty pictures of people who support Qanan, you can tell by their clothes or hats that state Qanon, all were white. And it is a bat sh*t crazy far right wing group, in that you are right, pun intended.

They are out there. They push a new theme every few weeks. A lot of stay home moms, it is scary dumb.

Last edited:
Interesting. The Qanon website went down hours after he was identified, and he shut down his R.W. social media platform enterprise. Yeah, he might indeed be the guy.

You're "amused" by a group considered a domestic terrorism threat by the FBI? Interesting.

Then you must find groups like BLM and Antifa even more entertaining, since they are NOT considered domestic terrorism threats by the FBI.

You're "amused" by a group considered a domestic terrorism threat by the FBI? Interesting.

Then you must find groups like BLM and Antifa even more entertaining, since they are NOT considered domestic terrorism threats by the FBI.
sad but true what the ---- is wrong with the FBI Q 2024

Like there only is one QAnon. Considering how 4chan and 8chan works there has probably been a bunch of people posting as Q.

Feigning ignorance.

Not very original.

Like there only is one QAnon. Considering how 4chan and 8chan works there has probably been a bunch of people posting as Q.

there is only one Q, he is great man, highly intelligent, and a great patriot, he is from a famous family, who have paid a heavy price for freedom! I too am tired of imposters posting as Q. if you follow my post I am considering an October surprise! and may let the identity of Q be known! Q comes from a large democratic family and is highly educated. Q may run in 2024 to finish the drain the swamp project that Trump started! Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom