• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

QAnon supporters on DP?

Higgins86

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I noticed a headline earlier today about a QAnon winning a potential seat in Congress.

QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia Republican primary - BBC News

Now I had never heard of QAnon before so I did some reading and I was pretty stunned by the sheer ridiculousness of it and even more surprised by the following it had. Do we have any QAnon believers here on DP? If so share with me what attracted you to the movement/idea.

I noticed a headline earlier today about a QAnon winning a potential seat in Congress.

QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia Republican primary - BBC News

Now I had never heard of QAnon before so I did some reading and I was pretty stunned by the sheer ridiculousness of it and even more surprised by the following it had. Do we have any QAnon believers here on DP? If so share with me what attracted you to the movement/idea.

Its the scientology of political theory

And I believe the user John Patriot is who you are looking for.

Its the scientology of political theory

And I believe the user John Patriot is who you are looking for.

Not to mention if there was a deep state plot against Trump they are doing a terrible job, the man is like Teflon.

Q lives Hillary Clinton is the reason Qanon was established check out my post on conspiracy theory! Q may run in 2024 if the democrats get elected and don't destroy the country!

Q lives Hillary Clinton is the reason Qanon was established check out my post on conspiracy theory! Q may run in 2024 if the democrats get elected and don't destroy the country!

In your mind who is Q?

It’s pretty much a media creation being a method to create a label for those believers in “Russiagate” for the expected push back on the content of the pending Durham report.

It’s Rule 12 of Alinsky’s RFR...

There are people who have QAnon beliefs who don’t know they do.

And then there are some members are clearly adhere to the cult of QAnon but deny it, one even pretended to not know what it was lol.

Goofy folks.

Qanon is moronic and evidence that the US education system is very very broken

QpubliQans = QOP —> every Qonservative must answer for serving their masters Putin and Jinping.

Georgia in the news again, for all the wrong reasons again. Sigh.

Qanon is moronic and evidence that the US education system is very very broken

We get our fair share of conspiracy nutters in the UK as well. The internet for all its given us has also become our downfall.

It’s pretty much a media creation being a method to create a label for those believers in “Russiagate” for the expected push back on the content of the pending Durham report.

It’s Rule 12 of Alinsky’s RFR...
They are now your QOP Qonservatives.

I don't understand how there could be enough idiots putting stock into the QAnon bull**** to be able to get someone elected, but I suppose it is 2020. There are people who think the Earth is flat....I suspect the QAnon folk are amongst those, lol.

We get our fair share of conspiracy nutters in the UK as well. The internet for all its given us has also become our downfall.

They are everywhere but they do seem to be much more concentrated in the USA.

They are everywhere but they do seem to be much more concentrated in the USA.

Yeh you seemed to have opened a box that can't be closed.

So I must ask: Are all Trumspters also Q believers, or is the converse true? Just trying to figure out if it is a separate cult, or a sub cult.

We have a number of posters who either identify directly as Qanon or claim not to be Qanon yet identify with their beliefs.

Some think Q is not actually one person but several. Unlike Alex Jones they are hiding behind animosity, guess they think that will protect them from any lawsuits, it wont and they are easily identified if someone really wanted to know who they are.

So I must ask: Are all Trumspters also Q believers, or is the converse true? Just trying to figure out if it is a separate cult, or a sub cult.

I don't think all Trumpesters are QAnon nutters, but all QAnon nutters are Trump Cultists.

Back
Top Bottom