• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia Republican primary

For those who may actually take the time to ponder the rather strange behaviour of some, not all, but some Trump supporters, I offer a book review from The Psychiatric Times
As there is no single 'Leader' in the center or the leftish side of American politics, I personally don't see 'libruls' as belonging to any cult, unlike with many, not all, of the Trump acolytes.

A man who builds a book based on assumption, is only going to be seen in a poor light. Honestly I didn't care for the book the first time I learned about it and even after reading it, I really don't care. Despite his absurd leaps in logic, I don't think Hassan was doing more than going for an easy cash grab at this point. And the fact that he's made no direct mention of how the left are behavior in a far more cult like manner, even by his own definition. Shows that he's most likely doing his best to not anger a source of viable income.

Anti-trumpers: Also known as sex offenders are us.

My "laffing hysterically" GIF wouldn't load - too big.

At least 25 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s. Trump bragged about walking into the girls' dressing room during the time he owned the Miss Teenage America event. Then there was the "grab 'em by the *****" tape. And most recently, the defamation case where Ms E. Jean Carroll has sued Donald Trump for defamation as it relates to him calling her a "liar" for saying he had raped her in 90s.

But in your rather bizarre world, anti-Trumpers are the ones to be called "sex offenders"

My "laffing hysterically" GIF wouldn't load - too big.

At least 25 women have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct since the 1970s. Trump bragged about walking into the girls' dressing room during the time he owned the Miss Teenage America event. Then there was the "grab 'em by the *****" tape. And most recently, the defamation case where Ms E. Jean Carroll has sued Donald Trump for defamation as it relates to him calling her a "liar" for saying he had raped her in 90s.

But in your rather bizarre world, anti-Trumpers are the ones to be called "sex offenders"

Aww that's rather cute. Though, if you don't like me playing by your sides rules. Then I suggest you not play by them yourself.

Stupid games and their associated prizes, and all that...

Anti-trumpers: Also known as sex offenders are us.

We didn’t hire the guy that got Jeffrey Epstein a sweetheart deal. Nor did Jeffrey Epstein die on Dems watch.

Trump endorsed Roy Moore.

Aww that's rather cute. Though, if you don't like me playing by your sides rules. Then I suggest you not play by them yourself.

Stupid games and their associated prizes, and all that...

Not unexpected. Trumpies will always deny the reality which has been well documented about DJT's proclivities

What warning signs?

Because I we're going to throw around such implications. I can just as easily state, that the entirely of the anti-trump camp is a cult.
The cult of the anti-Trump?

You would be hard pressed to come up with something more non-specific, since he violates just about every norm I can think of.

We didn’t hire the guy that got Jeffrey Epstein a sweetheart deal. Nor did Jeffrey Epstein die on Dems watch.

Trump endorsed Roy Moore.

No, Jeffrey died when he was about to spill he beans on your groups little fan club.

I also don't care for any swipes taken a Moore. It's not like your sides lies have really managed to touch him at this point anyway.

Not unexpected. Trumpies will always deny the reality which has been well documented about DJT's proclivities

Yes, keep saying that while you applaud the kind of man that Biden is. Pretty much explains why he gets away with all of it so much.

The cult of the anti-Trump?

You would be hard pressed to come up with something more non-specific, since he violates just about every norm I can think of.

Which apparently you're still incapable of actually naming.

No, Jeffrey died when he was about to spill he beans on your groups little fan club.

I also don't care for any swipes taken a Moore. It's not like your sides lies have really managed to touch him at this point anyway.

He was defeated in red ass Alabama and lost to Doug Jones. He is now a pariah even within a party that *loves* sexual predators. Dude been touched and ain’t getting untouched.

And I don’t understand how your sentence about Epstein differs from mine. He died in a federal prison under BArr’s watch, having numerous ties to Donald Trump. Ain’t a damn thing written there that is a lie.

Which apparently you're still incapable of actually naming.
I'll stick to the topic of the thread, I have never seen a POTUS endorse a Congressional candidate who is a follower of a whole body of conspiracy theories.

I'll stick to the topic of the thread, I have never seen a POTUS endorse a Congressional candidate who is a follower of a whole body of conspiracy theories.

nancy reagan and her astrologers?

but then she was not an elected kook

He was defeated in red ass Alabama and lost to Doug Jones. He is now a pariah even within a party that *loves* sexual predators. Dude been touched and ain’t getting untouched.

And I don’t understand how your sentence about Epstein differs from mine. He died in a federal prison under BArr’s watch, having numerous ties to Donald Trump. Ain’t a damn thing written there that is a lie.

Yeah, you might have a better chance of getting that across with someone who actually doesn't actually live in this state. You also want to not get Moore's party mixed up with your own, because it's just sad when you run off at the mouth like that.

Seeing as that hasn't actually happened here.

I'm going to stop at you just being wrong on that account and also letting you run from actually explaining yourself.

It's not like we should be used to anything else at this point Gimme.

Yeah, you might have a better chance of getting that across with someone who actually doesn't actually live in this state. You also want to not get Moore's party mixed up with your own, because it's just sad when you run off at the mouth like that.

Oh, we won that one already. Nothing to get across. A sexual predator’s political career is over. Too bad he can still access malls tho.

Oh, we won that one already. Nothing to get across. A sexual predator’s political career is over. Too bad he can still access malls tho.

All you did was smear someone with information that you could not prove.

You basically screamed pedophile until you were blue in the face, and all you could managed to keep from him getting elected.

The man is still here, just as non-threatening as he was before and no worse for wear.

In the end, you still proved nothing. Which is basically standard issue for everything that your camp tries to do.

All you did was smear someone with information that you could not prove.

You basically screamed pedophile until you were blue in the face, and all you could managed to keep from him getting elected.

The man is still here, just as non-threatening as he was before and no worse for wear.

In the end, you still proved nothing. Which is basically standard issue for everything that your camp tries to do.

Correct. “We” proved nothing. Alabama proved it rejects sexual predators. Take some pride and comfort in that.

Also:

4D59A755-32BD-45A8-BE8A-D62E4FFB53AC.jpg

Of course he had to prey on young girls. Just *look* at that.

Seeing as that hasn't actually happened here.

I'm going to stop at you just being wrong on that account and also letting you run from actually explaining yourself.

It's not like we should be used to anything else at this point Gimme.
is she a qanon devotee? yep.
orangey endorse? check.

norm broken? definitely.

Correct. “We” proved nothing. Alabama proved it rejects sexual predators. Take some pride and comfort in that.

Also:

View attachment 67295487

Of course he had to prey on young girls. Just *look* at that.

Where did he get that ridiculous broke pimp pistol?

Back
Top Bottom