• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene wins Georgia Republican primary

Perhaps we should be demanding the public outing of QAnon like the GOP did when demanding the identity of the whistleblower during the impeachment....

No you won’t. You’re not old enough. Maybe in another 4 years.

LOL, I probably have socks older than you.

Note self, clean out he sock drawer.

And the hits just keep coming!

Far-right candidate Laura Loomer wins GOP primary for district that covers Mar-a-Lago

Loomer has been banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, vehicles for hire and food delivery mobile apps, and other establishments for various reasons including violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation.

Sounds like another ideal representative of the Republican Party.

Far-right candidate Laura Loomer wins GOP primary for district that covers Mar-a-Lago

Loomer has been banned from numerous social media platforms, payment processors, vehicles for hire and food delivery mobile apps, and other establishments for various reasons including violating policies on hate speech and spreading misinformation.

Qanon is the new tea party...only dumber.

Every day is a rehashed parade of geeks.

That started with Reagan

I'm with you. In my opinion Reagan really got the downfall of middle class America rolling along with businesses going to cheaper labor markets. It was a giant **** you to the average person.

August 19, 2020:
Trump Says QAnon Followers Are People Who ‘Love Our Country’
WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday offered encouragement to proponents of QAnon, a viral conspiracy theory that has gained a widespread following among people who believe the president is secretly battling a criminal band of sex traffickers, and suggested that its proponents were patriots upset with unrest in Democratic cities.
“I’ve heard these are people that love our country,” Mr. Trump said during a White House news conference ostensibly about the coronavirus. “So I don’t know really anything about it other than they do supposedly like me.”

Jeb Bush spoke out against this, saying, falsely, that "Nut jobs, racists, haters have no place in either party." I wish.

Qanon is the new tea party...only dumber.

It's the same people. They are just more radical and stupid than they were in the Obama years.

It's the same people. They are just more radical and stupid than they were in the Obama years.

Don't forget the birthers and the 9/11 truthers...and gamers...and 8chan instigators...thatsa lotta radical stupid right there.

Don't forget the birthers and the 9/11 truthers...and gamers...and 8chan instigators...thatsa lotta radical stupid right there.

The left has their share of radical conspiracy theorists, but nowhere near to the extent the GOP does. The conspiracy theorist whacko's are winning GOP primaries, and hell are even elected president. Not the case with the Dems.

That Q and Qanon thingy seems to be the liberals' media talking point for Saturday ... 3rd thread today on this board and it's only lunchtime in TN ...

Something tells me 4chan is still trolling the **** out the left with this Qanon crap.

. . . and some on the right are showing an unwillingness to look at the real world.

'Mind-bogglingly irresponsible': meet the Republican donors helping QAnon reach Congress

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s victory in the 11 August primary runoff for Georgia’s 14th Congressional district all but assures that a backer of the baseless and antisemitic QAnon conspiracy theory will be elected to Congress in November. Her primary opponent, John Cowan, ran as a pro-Trump, pro-life, and pro-gun conservative.

The filings reveal donations from:

• groups connected to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and his wife,
  • the chairman of the board of prominent conservative think tank the Heritage Foundation,
  • the attorney who represented “Covington Kid” Nicholas Sandmann in defamation suits against the Washington Post and CNN,
  • and multiple Republican mega-donors.

Meadows was given the opportunity to disavow or denounce QAnon in multiple television interviews on Sunday, but he demurred, claiming not to know what it was.

Obviously too many Georgians in her district have come to believe the QAnon crap, if they preferred voting for the nutter over a "a pro-Trump, pro-life, and pro-gun conservative.

Greene has garnered significant media attention for her extraordinary support for QAnon, a baseless conspiracy theory rooted in antisemitic tropes whose followers believe that Donald Trump is waging a secret battle against a cabal of Democrats, celebrities and billionaires engaged in pedophilia, child trafficking, and even cannibalism. The movement has repeatedly inspired vigilante violence, and has been identified by the FBI as a potential domestic terrorism threat.

In videos unearthed by Politico, Greene has argued that Muslims should not be allowed to serve in the US government, compared Black Lives Matter activists to neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan, described the election of Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib as “an Islamic invasion”, and promoted antisemitic conspiracy theories about the billionaire financier and Holocaust survivor George Soros.

Unless, she is arrested for some felony between now and January 21, 2020, Marjorie Taylor-Greene will be seated in the House of Representatives - nice job Trumpies

Something tells me 4chan is still trolling the **** out the left with this Qanon crap.

No, they would be trolling the **** out of the Trumptards if that was the case. Trump supporting idiots actually believe this ****.

No, they would be trolling the **** out of the Trumptards if that was the case. Trump supporting idiots actually believe this ****.

Seeing as it looks to be you and the rest of the left who've getting their panties all in a twist over this. I would have to disagree.

So they came up with this theory, run candidates based on it, and have it implanted in the President's brain......just as a troll?

So they came up with this theory, run candidates based on it, and have it implanted in the President's brain......just as a troll?

Anyone can have a theory, they aren't running any candidates as far as I can tell and simply claiming that it's been implanted in the presidents mind. Does not in fact, prove that such has been done.

That is a claim that one would have to prove.

Anyone can have a theory, they aren't running any candidates as far as I can tell and simply claiming that it's been implanted in the presidents mind. Does not in fact, prove that such has been done.

That is a claim that one would have to prove.

The existence of the deep state is a main tenet if Qanon, and the Predidenr has no problem repeating it again and again.

The existence of the deep state is a main tenet if Qanon, and the Predidenr has no problem repeating it again and again.

You mean something he was talking about well before QAnon was a thing?

Cult like. Complete and utter morons.

QAnon began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by an individual(?) claiming to be a government worker with access to classified information.

Ladies and gentlemen, the future of the Republican Party:
"Q is a patriot," Marjorie Taylor Greene said. She called the conspiracy theory "something worth listening to and paying attention to," adding: "He is someone that very much loves his country, and he's on the same page as us, and he is very pro-Trump."

She won the primary in her deep red Georgia district, virtually assuring her a seat in the US House of Representatives despite racist videos, anti-Muslim slurs and believing in nut-bag conspiracy theories.

Less than two months ago, Republican leadership in Washington rejected Greene, calling racist comments she's made "appalling" and "disgusting." House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and other House GOP leaders endorsed Greene's primary opponent, neurosurgeon John Cowan, who called Greene "a circus act" and "crazy."

But just like they did with the credibly accused child molester Roy Moore and Donald Trump, once they won their primaries, the GOP went all in for their nut-bag candidates. McCarthy has already said she'd be welcomed by her House colleagues and given committee assignments just like normal Congress people.

The dissolution of the Republican Party continues.

There is no longer a Republican Party. It is now the Cult of Trump.

It was a thing. Thst's the point. Trump gleefully picks up their agenda and spreads it.

Back
Top Bottom