• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

QAnon/QAnon fans spreads lies about Oregon wild fires. They're just nut jobs.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Emergency dispatchers overrun with QAnon fans spreading fake claims about wildfires in Oregon - CNN

"Authorities in Oregon are pleading with the public to only trust and share information verified by official sources about the unprecedented wildfires sweeping the state. The pleas come as law enforcement agencies described 911 dispatchers being overrun with calls about a false online rumor that "Antifa" members had been arrested for setting the fires — a claim promoted by the anonymous account behind the QAnon conspiracy theories.

The post by "Q" was published on 8Kun, a successor to the messaging board 8chan, where users often posted hateful content. In 2019, 8chan was linked to at least three atrocities, including a shooting in El Paso, Texas that left 23 people dead."

The crazy ass Qs are spreading lies yet again. I wonder what they did with the Tea Party costumes.

Now, what days do the Qs not spread lies?

Emergency dispatchers overrun with QAnon fans spreading fake claims about wildfires in Oregon - CNN

"Authorities in Oregon are pleading with the public to only trust and share information verified by official sources about the unprecedented wildfires sweeping the state. The pleas come as law enforcement agencies described 911 dispatchers being overrun with calls about a false online rumor that "Antifa" members had been arrested for setting the fires — a claim promoted by the anonymous account behind the QAnon conspiracy theories.

The post by "Q" was published on 8Kun, a successor to the messaging board 8chan, where users often posted hateful content. In 2019, 8chan was linked to at least three atrocities, including a shooting in El Paso, Texas that left 23 people dead."

The crazy ass Qs are spreading lies yet again. I wonder what they did with the Tea Party costumes.

The real problem is that QAnon dumb ****s actually believe it. We aren't talking about America's brightest people.

QAnon folk are among the dumbest of the dumb mother****ers on the planet. The most they deserve is to be pointed at and laughed at. They're worse that Flat-Earthers. ****ing inbred retards.

Authorities along the wildfire-beset West Coast arrested multiple suspected arsonists this week, including one who appears to be a known rioter and Black Lives Matter supporter.

The BLM supporter, Jeffrey Alan Acord, 36, was arrested Wednesday in Puyallup, Washington, after being caught setting a fire in the brush along a state highway.

Now change your position to saying that buildings aren't as important as human lives, and therefore arson is justified. Only a matter of time.

Suspect charged with arson in wildfire-plagued West Coast has troubling record with BLM

I don't necessarily trust your source. But let's just say it's true for argument sake. That guy is a ****ing retard and needs to be held accountable. Yet he is not as stupid as QAnon. QAnon is SO stupid as to surpass that level of stupid many fold.

Flat Earthers are dumber than that poor SOB setting arson to drought stricken areas, and QAnon are dumber than flat earthers.

QAnon folk are among the dumbest of the dumb mother****ers on the planet. The most they deserve is to be pointed at and laughed at. They're worse that Flat-Earthers. ****ing inbred retards.

I agree and just found out I know one. I was horrified as she is a nurse and said other nurses are also Q at her hospital which is where she first heard about it and got involved.

They refuse to wear masks out in public, won't be getting a COVID vaccine because they think Satan worshipers concocted the virus. I thought she was kidding at first but nope, she's all in. It's scary. Needless to say, I've lost a friend because that's a NO for me.

And, I will be asking if I ever have to go to the hospital if my staff are vaccinated. I don't want a COVID bomb taking care of me fresh out of surgery. No thanks. Hope they mandate the vaccine for hospital staff.

I don't necessarily trust your source. But let's just say it's true for argument sake. That guy is a ****ing retard and needs to be held accountable. Yet he is not as stupid as QAnon. QAnon is SO stupid as to surpass that level of stupid many fold.

Flat Earthers are dumber than that poor SOB setting arson to drought stricken areas, and QAnon are dumber than flat earthers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/08/california-gender-reveal-fire/

I heard this. A gender reveal party for a pregnant woman. I guess there are several.

The real problem is that QAnon dumb ****s actually believe it. We aren't talking about America's brightest people.

they vote

watch for the people who come into the thread and divert or defend. red flag.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/08/california-gender-reveal-fire/

I heard this. A gender reveal party for a pregnant woman. I guess there are several.

Yeah, idiots and that Gender Reveal **** have really gotten out of hand. I mean...bake a ****ing cake assholes, don't burn down your State. They should also be held accountable for the damages. It's their stupid asses that decided to use pyrotechnics for a gender reveal in an area that ain't had significant rain in months. Like WTF did you think?

And yet....and yet....those poor, dumb assholes are not as stupid, ass backwards, inbred retarded as QAnon.

And no one is more stupid than a college educated, suburb dwelling liberal who scratches the back of Antifa and BLM. Those types are like the Jewish minority who supported Nazism and other fascist parties in 1920's Germany.

A lot of Qanon's followers are sheep, but they are uneducated sheep who have a viable excuse for their naivete.

And no one is more stupid than a college educated, suburb dwelling liberal who scratches the back of Antifa and BLM. Those types are like the Jewish minority who supported Nazism and other fascist parties in 1920's Germany.

A lot of Qanon's followers are sheep, but they are uneducated sheep who have a viable excuse for their naivete.

Wrong. QAnon are dumber than that. QAnon is the bottom of the barrel. Meth-heads are smarter than QAnon.

Wrong. QAnon are dumber than that. QAnon is the bottom of the barrel. Meth-heads are smarter than QAnon.

They're not much different than a significant segment of Obama's voters who thought he was going to give them all free cars and pay their mortgages. These types are the bread and butter of our 2 political parties.

They're not much different than a significant segment of Obama's voters who thought he was going to give them all free cars and pay their mortgages. These types are the bread and butter of our 2 political parties.

Maybe not much different, but measurably so, and QAnon is dumber than even those folk.

Antifa *does* like to start fires.

just take a look at a Tea Party rally and find the most stupid/radical folks.

that's Q

My ex was spreading Q'Anon vaccine nonsense on Facebook the other night. I cannot believe that we were ever married or that he has a private school college degree.

Trae Crowder posted this the other day, :lamo

I doubt very many QAnon supporters are college educated. They're generally losers who see that minorities have have passed them by, and are looking for someone to blame. They're also socially awkward and looking for belonging. A sad crew, to be sure.

You seem to deride those with a college education. Why is that?

I doubt very many QAnon supporters are college educated. They're generally losers who see that minorities have have passed them by, and are looking for someone to blame. They're also socially awkward and looking for belonging. A sad crew, to be sure.

but, they want to be SEEN as these secret intelligent people who ONLY have the inside scoop. probably self esteem issues.

bunch of friggin losers and idiots.

My ex was spreading Q'Anon vaccine nonsense on Facebook the other night. I cannot believe that we were ever married or that he has a private school college degree.

Trae Crowder posted this the other day, :lamo

that video IS SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will have the opportunity to vote for Q in 2024

QAnon is the mainstream of the Republican party. The party must be utterly defeated and ended.

^ reading comprehension issues.

QAnon is the mainstream of the Republican party. The party must be utterly defeated and ended.

the Q idiots actually think they're special and smarter than other folks.

there is a huge group of Trump Republicans with major self esteem issues.

Back
Top Bottom