• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Q

Has Hillary been tried by a military tribunal yet? It's so hard to keep up with all of this.
if the democrats don't steal the election she will be tried by the military tribunal, watch her get her indictment at the Bush funeral!

if the democrats don't steal the election she will be tried by the military tribunal, watch her get her indictment at the Bush funeral!

People don't get indicted by being handed little envelopes at funerals.

I’m curious as to how the Q-cult internally justifies their fantasy of a military coup overthrowing the constitution and charging people where it has no jurisdiction?

Glutamate interact with dopamine in mysteries ways, for some of us...

Could we have that again in English?
If Glutamate and dopamine doesn't work correctly (in your brain), the difference between fantasy and reality becomes blur. Can also be achieved through drugs.

BBQ-Anon is my new favorite candidate for being Q.

Man, that is some crazy shit. How far out in lala land do yo have to be to buy into these insane stories?
I think you just have to feel lost in life. Hopeless.

A number of ex KKK guys have explained that's exactly how they fell into the KKK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom