• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Q

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
everyone want's to know who Q is, I will tell you in October however I will give you his first name only John ! Q 2024

everyone want's to know who Q is, I will tell you in October however I will give you his first name only John ! Q 2024
Who told you that everyone wants to know who Q is? They are wrong. I don't give a rat's ass who he is.

Old news bro, they've known who QAnon is for some time now.

A digital sleuthing site called logically.ai last week identified Jason Gelinas of Berkeley Heights, NJ, as the man behind the QAnon curation site Qmap.pub.

He got in trouble at work over it.

Isn't Q some weirdo who owns a pig farm in the Philippines?

QAnon is a group of people who claim to hate sexual predators by voting for a sexual predator.

Not many people really care beyond morbid curiosity. Anything Q related is Poe material anyway, so there's no point in taking it seriously and attempting to reason through the claims.

Sour Shoes and Mark the Bagger

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them, leading to a "day of reckoning" involving the mass arrest of journalists and politicians.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them, leading to a "day of reckoning" involving the mass arrest of journalists and politicians.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Q is JFK jr.

Well,

Even this old woman had her day in the Sun Patriot(LOL)

Back
Top Bottom