• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Q

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
everyone want's to know who Q is, I will tell you in October however I will give you his first name only John ! Q 2024

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
everyone want's to know who Q is, I will tell you in October however I will give you his first name only John ! Q 2024
Who told you that everyone wants to know who Q is? They are wrong. I don't give a rat's ass who he is.

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Old news bro, they've known who QAnon is for some time now.

A digital sleuthing site called logically.ai last week identified Jason Gelinas of Berkeley Heights, NJ, as the man behind the QAnon curation site Qmap.pub.

He got in trouble at work over it.

Jezcoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Isn't Q some weirdo who owns a pig farm in the Philippines?

US&THEM

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Stuttering John Melendez

Phys251

Anti-vax rhetoric threatens our liberty
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

QAnon is a group of people who claim to hate sexual predators by voting for a sexual predator.

ASHES

A Person
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Not many people really care beyond morbid curiosity. Anything Q related is Poe material anyway, so there's no point in taking it seriously and attempting to reason through the claims.

US&THEM

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sour Shoes and Mark the Bagger

US&THEM

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Whythink

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them, leading to a "day of reckoning" involving the mass arrest of journalists and politicians.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them, leading to a "day of reckoning" involving the mass arrest of journalists and politicians.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Q is JFK jr.

Luther

Another California Refugee
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Well,

Even this old woman had her day in the Sun Patriot(LOL)

Top Bottom