• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Q has been identified

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
He's a low level banker in Jew Jersey

Q, the anonymous figure behind the QAnon theory, and the creator of the Qmap.pub website is known online only as “QAppAnon.”

The fact-checking site Logically.ai identified Jason Gelinas of New Jersey on Sept. 10 as the “developer and mouthpiece” for the site. New Jersey state records connect QAppAnon to Gelinas’s home address, Bloomberg found.

A LinkedIn profile for Gelinas says he works as an information security analyst at Citigroup. Citigroup declined to comment.
QAnon Website Shuts Down After N.J. Man Identified as Operator

Q is on "LinkedIn" :lamo

So I wouldn't count on this meaning all that much, even if the guy came out and admitted to it with tons of evidence to support he was just trolling people or wanted to start something or whatever. The claim will be made that he is a paid government plant and the evidence forged to discredit the REAL Q.

Conspiracy theorists don't normally accept evidence.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Gelinas doesn't sound like a Jewish name to me. Why do you feel a need to bash both New Jersey and the Jewish people? Is this because of the peace accords being signed today?

You can NOT fix stupid.

I thought it was John De Lancie. :(

I’m thinking the twitter feed was slow today, who cares about this nitwit, we are full on with liberal trash from the MSM, DNC and twitter feeds each day. The gullible that parrot the nonsense spoon feed to them is over the top.

I thought he was from Star Trek.

-

I figured it was a group, and not an individual. I have no problem with people speaking the truth, I have huge issues with propaganda, no matter the source.

I figured it was a group, and not an individual. I have no problem with people speaking the truth, I have huge issues with propaganda, no matter the source.

Are you sure the OP has shown you the Truth of the identity? :2razz:

Are you sure the OP has shown you the Truth of the identity? :2razz:
The OP is on my Ignore list, that clarify where I stand when it comes to extremes?
I only have One Agenda and Allegiance, that is the Nation.

So I wouldn't count on this meaning all that much, even if the guy came out and admitted to it with tons of evidence to support he was just trolling people or wanted to start something or whatever. The claim will be made that he is a paid government plant and the evidence forged to discredit the REAL Q.

Conspiracy theorists don't normally accept evidence.

Right, and I mean the idea that democrats and Hollywood had some massive pedophile ring going on, with private jets flying to a private island where under age girls and boys were spirited away to is just so ridiculous.

17755360-7398981-Davies_also_claimed_she_had_gone_shopping_with_Bill_Clinton_in_A-a-35_156694046.jpg

Right, and I mean the idea that democrats and Hollywood had some massive pedophile ring going on, with private jets flying to a private island where under age girls and boys were spirited away to is just so ridiculous.

View attachment 67295426
Of course its ridiculous. It doesnt change that this sort of revelation is not going to really be any sort of eye opener or table turner against QAnon. Its good to get one of the main idiots spreading it out in the open, but isnt even close to an end. And this is all assuming he was a big player and not a small potato.

Not quite. They identified a guy whose handle is “QAppAnon” and runs a big Q site. It doesn't sound like this guy is "Q."

Not quite. They identified a guy whose handle is “QAppAnon” and runs a big Q site. It doesn't sound like this guy is "Q."

Ha! Ha! keep guessing! Q 2024

Its good to get one of the main idiots spreading it out in the open, but isnt even close to an end. And this is all assuming he was a big player and not a small potato.

correct

the Q nut jobs and losers (mostly just the most extreme Republicans and Tea Partiers) are gonna keep on being stupid and nutty.

it's one of the very worst things about the internet. nut jobs can pretend to be important and create a following of other nut jobs (and never have to show their face). it's like the worst B movie ever.

Ha! Ha! keep guessing! Q 2024

Q may run for President in 2024, to continue the drain the swamp operation of Trump, the democrats and Hillary Clinton are the main reason for Q. Q has attended a few Trump rallies and is one of the reasons Trump ran for President. He is a long time friend of Trump, and has supported Trump since before he came down the elevator! Q 2024

Gelinas doesn't sound like a Jewish name to me. Why do you feel a need to bash both New Jersey and the Jewish people? Is this because of the peace accords being signed today?

I'm sure this makes sense to someone living on a whole different dimension than I am myself. But, there is no need to explain. THe post does a fine job of signaling, as I see by your likes.

Considering how 4chan and 8chan work, there has definitely been more than one person claiming to be Q.

Back
Top Bottom