• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Q Conference: Congregation of the Crazies

I do like the idea that he knows they are on to something because he's getting kicked off social media (for Pizza Gate).
So strange to see one guy talk about how Nazi's weren't as bad as everyone says, then another similar guy claims they are being digitally treated like jews....

"Prince was murdered, we proved it by mathematical standards"

Cuckoo McGoo.

I do like the idea that he knows they are on to something because he's getting kicked off social media (for Pizza Gate).
So strange to see one guy talk about how Nazi's weren't as bad as everyone says, then another similar guy claims they are being digitally treated like jews....

Cuckoo McGoo.
These people don't need fluoride in the water but Seroquel might be a good idea.

Cuckoo McGoo.

I had to step away after that whole thing about Prince, Chester Bennington, and Chris Cornell being murdered because they were gonna 'out' Hillary Clinton.

I had to step away after that whole thing about Prince, Chester Bennington, and Chris Cornell being murdered because they were gonna 'out' Hillary Clinton.
Almost makes one want to join the dark side. I mean, I suppose that's how churches get people to tithe a % of income, and supplement make a fortune when they convince people to spend $40 for gummy bears and other placebos.

I rack my brain to think of who would be the left-wing equivalent of these crazies. I suppose there are still some left wing anti-vaxxers, but they are pretty insignificant. Some of the 'alternative medicine' people are pretty crazy. But it seems even those groups are being occupied by right wing nuts.

This is what happens when you shut down the mental health facilities in your country:

lol...well, at least we found something that makes CPAC look sane.

I rack my brain to think of who would be the left-wing equivalent of these crazies. I suppose there are still some left wing anti-vaxxers, but they are pretty insignificant. Some of the 'alternative medicine' people are pretty crazy. But it seems even those groups are being occupied by right wing nuts.

Yes, studies have shown that the right today is overwhelmingly more prone to falling for conspiracy theories and crazy ideas:

“ In four large studies of U.S. adults (total N = 5049)—including national samples—we investigated the relationship between political ideology, measured in both symbolic and operational terms, and conspiratorial thinking in general. Results reveal that conservatives in the United States were not only more likely than liberals to endorse specific conspiracy theories, but they were also more likely to espouse conspiratorial worldviews in general (r = .27, 95% CI: .24, .30). Importantly, extreme conservatives were significantly more likely to engage in conspiratorial thinking than extreme liberals (Hedges' g = .77, SE = .07, p < .001). The relationship between ideology and conspiratorial thinking was mediated by a strong distrust of officialdom and paranoid ideation, both of which were higher among conservatives…”

Back
Top Bottom