• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putting Country Over Party

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
We've all seen the Never Trumpers, the honorable Republicans who saw Trump for who he is and refused to vote for him. Then, came the "Trump Supporters Who Changed Their minds," a group who voted for Trump in '16 but have since then spotted what the Never Trumpers knew all along.

And, now, we have the "Republicans for Biden." I suspect that this group will soon grow by leaps and bounds.

Meet four of them:

Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich
Former Rep. Susan Molinari, R-N.Y.
Former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman
Silicon Valley CEO and one-time Republican gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman is also scheduled to address convention watchers.

The four Republicans will give remarks during a segment billed as "We The People Putting Country Over Party."

DNC: Former Republican governors and GOP congresswoman set to speak

Welcome to the party--the "let's rid ourselves of this impostor who stole our country" party.

Do Democrats really believe in making the country greater or making it more equal to other countries?

Do Democrats really believe in making the country greater or making it more equal to other countries?

Why, do you like the ****hole it is now? Let's be real. Trump did not make it great again.

Why, do you like the ****hole it is now? Let's be real. Trump did not make it great again.

Right, I’d better run to support Dems that vilify people who want to work and go to church.

In church?

My parents go to church. They socially distance and wear masks, just like I do in business meetings. So, you are kind of oh for two on this one. I support both the right to work and go to church.

Back
Top Bottom