• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putler fa**** party boss, KGB informant, pederast-predator Zhirinovsky tried to bang a male- journa

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Putler f@scist party boss, KGB informant, pederast-predator Zhirinovsky tried to bang a male- journalist during the interview . what do you think about Putlerstan´s political "elite"? :lamo

"... A journalist with RFE/RL says he was groped and accosted more than a decade ago by Russian lawmaker and perennial presidential candidate Vladimir Zhirinovsky, an allegation that could add fuel to scattered calls among Russians for a serious examination of abuse allegations against lawmakers and other officials.

Renat Davletgildeyev's accusation comes after a parliamentary ethics commission exonerated another senior Russian Duma deputy within Zhirinovsky's Liberal Democratic Party (LDPR) of sexual-harassment allegations from at least three journalists.

In a Facebook post and a later interview with Current Time TV on March 22, Davletgildeyev described the alleged incident in 2006 involving the ultranationalist firebrand, saying Zhirinovsky "pawed at my [buttocks] so much that my hands were trembling as they held the recorder."...."As he was giving me a comment, he began to behave in an indecent way, touching my hands, shoulders, and my neck -- sorry, not neck, I'll give him that," he told Current Time. "He also touched my lower body parts, and then he left," he said, before adding that Zhirinovsky had touched his buttocks.

After, he said, men who he presumed were Zhirinovsky’s aides or security guards approached him and tried to persuade him to go to a sauna belonging to Zhirinovsky’s LDPR party."
https://www.rferl.org/a/zhirinovsky...tv-rferl-2006-sexual-harassment/29117542.html

In my country, we force the gay to wear pointy blue hats in public!

In my country, we force the gay to wear pointy blue hats in public!

in Muscovy man (politician ) is not a gay as long as he is on the top. strange people ....

DY9N50eWAAA5Aoe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

1646831_original.png

all of hillary clintons best friends in one room

As long as all the men are of consenting age , there should be nothing wrong with what they are doing.

But lets talk about trump's good friends Roy Moore and Jeffrey Epstein. Isn't Epstein currently in jail for molesting young girls? One of them even accused trump of raping her at Epstein's apartment when she was JUST 13!!!

50 year old men having relations with 18 year old men is perfectly normal as long as they are both CONSENTING.
50 year old men having relations with 13 year old GIRLS is illegal, disgusting and immoral.

As long as all the men are of consenting age , there should be nothing wrong with what they are doing.

But lets talk about trump's good friends Roy Moore and Jeffrey Epstein. Isn't Epstein currently in jail for molesting young girls? One of them even accused trump of raping her at Epstein's apartment when she was JUST 13!!!

50 year old men having relations with 18 year old men is perfectly normal as long as they are both CONSENTING.
50 year old men having relations with 13 year old GIRLS is illegal, disgusting and immoral.
how old is this boy ?

DY9N50eWAAA5Aoe.jpg

........it gets easier to figure out. :mrgreen:

in Muscovy man (politician ) is not a gay as long as he is on the top. strange people ....

It appears that Mr Zhirinovsky is camouflaging his real identity for some reason.

" Born: Vladimir Volfovich Eidelstein
25 April 1946 (age 72)"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zhirinovsky

Most of the shady oligarchs surrounding Putin also took Russian sounding names. Whatever could it mean?

Da Jooz, da Jooz, daJooz.

Quick everybody, run for the cover of your nearest Aryan pub. :lamo:lamo

Putin is financed by 'da jooz', as you call them. So is Donald Trump, that 'white supremacist' who you belittle in public, and likely praise on Shabbat :mrgreen:

Zhirik doesn't consider himself as a jew he sees himself as a Muscovite "russian" patriot

Zhirik doesn't consider himself as a jew he sees himself as a Muscovite "russian" patriot
For all I care he could think of himself as a Yakut reindeer herder, I was addressing the obsession of a poster here, not Zhirik.

Interesting. And what about the father of communism, Karl Marx? German?

no, he was a jew, but why the commies (if they were a Jewish sect ) in ussr closed literally all synagogues in 30-50th, and attacked Jewish elite in 50th, killed or imprisoned many of them ?

no, he was a jew, but why the commies (if they were a Jewish sect ) in ussr closed literally all synagogues in 30-50th, and attacked Jewish elite in 50th, killed or imprisoned many of them ?

Can you provide a link for this information? Thanks.

Scores of Wikipedia articles exist with the intent of disproving the Jewish role in the Bolshevik movement, revolution, & subsequent communist regime. Yet none of those would have come about without the prominent role played by disproportionately Jewish men. They may have abandoned Judaism, but they were ethnically Jewish. This fact can't be erased or lessened by the often contradictory nature of policy throughout the existence of Soviet Russia. Even after Stalin's departure, Jews were estimated to make up 50% of the Soviet government and civil service, according to Nikita Khrushchev.

what are "disproportionately Jewish men"?:lamo:lamo

Putler f@scist party boss.....

This "Putler" business is like a dripping faucet. You could try "asshole Putin" or "mudderfugger Putin" or whatever. Using the same phrase over and over again is getting annoying.

Back
Top Bottom