• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin's war crimes exposed as Biden accuses him of trying to 'wipe out' Ukrainians in 'genocide' : Damning international report released as 'beautiful

do you agree with President Biden ?

• Total voters
I don't believe you. If you really accepted that Putin is committing war crimes, you wouldn't keep playing the ButWhaddabout card.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whataboutism dismissed. Start another thread.

As I said before, unlike you I’m actually intellectually honest enough to hold us accountable for the atrocities we are complicit in.

Meanwhile, you bury your head in the sand and frantically turn a blind eye to the slaughter because you think acknowledging it hurts Biden in some way 🙄

Nobody cares what you believe.

Your desperate deflection is on full display. 😁 Your deflections onto Yemen are dismissed until you can address the following point:

Putin has committed war crimes. Yes or no, do you agree with this?
he ´ll give you a history lesson instead , like his role model does always. "whataboutism " in the most primitive form . only ivans can swallow it , me and you just laugh !

he ´ll give you a history lesson instead , like his role model does always. "whataboutism " in the most primitive form . only ivans can swallow it , me and you just laugh !

You’ve made your historical ignorance quite clear on many occasions, yes.

Coming from the guy who cheerleads for Nazi collaborators it’s as meaningless as ever

As I said before, unlike you I’m actually intellectually honest enough

😆

to hold us accountable for the atrocities we are complicit in.

Meanwhile, you bury your head in the sand and frantically turn a blind eye to the slaughter because you think acknowledging it hurts Biden in some way 🙄

Nobody cares what you believe.

And yet here you are throwing a temper tantrum at it.

You’ve made your historical ignorance quite clear on many occasions, yes.

Coming from the guy who cheerleads for Nazi collaborators it’s as meaningless as ever

More Russian propaganda by you.

😆

And yet here you are throwing a temper tantrum at it.

Coming from the guy in tears because I pointed out we are helping Saudi Arabia do even worse in Yemen that’s a laugh.

Coming from the guy in tears because I pointed out we are helping Saudi Arabia do even worse in Yemen that’s a laugh.

Oh please, you managed to crack me up with your intellectual dishonesty, dodging, and whatabout-ing. Just like the trump supporters would do. 😁

More Russian propaganda by you.

More ignorance from you.

Try educating yourself for a change.

More ignorance from you.

Try educating yourself for a change.

^ Unhinged post from the person who deflects away from Putin's war crimes.

Oh please, you managed to crack me up with your intellectual dishonesty, dodging, and whatabout-ing. Just like the trump supporters would do. 😁

Coming from the guy doing PRECISELY the same thing as Trump cultists— gleefully turning a blind eye to reality because you think it hurts your guy— that’s a laugh.

^ Unhinged post from the person who deflects away from Putin's war crimes.

Not “unhinged” in the slightest. You claimed my pointing out Litwin’s celebration of Nazi collaborators was “Russian propaganda”.....so I provided numerous examples. It’s not my fault you humiliated yourself yet again.

Not “unhinged” in the slightest. You claimed my pointing out Litwin’s celebration of Nazi collaborators was “Russian propaganda”.....so I provided numerous examples. It’s not my fault you humiliated yourself yet again.

Your boy Putin used the presence of a few Ukrainian Nazis as one of his pretexts for his illegal invasion, which you might not like BUT WHADDABOUT YEMENNNNN

I pointed
I told you many times, your RT propaganda is stone dead in the Free Wolrd . 0 chance for you

tell to moscow be ready for the Hague, war- sex Serbian criminals wait for them

BBC Update: War crimes prosecutors visiting the site of civilian killings in Bucha have called #Ukraine a crime scene. "We have reasonable grounds to believe that crimes within the jurisdiction of the court are being committed."

Your boy Putin used the presence of a few Ukrainian Nazis as one of his pretexts for his illegal invasion, which you might not like BUT WHADDABOUT YEMENNNNN

Gee, it’s almost like the Ukrainian government should have disarmed the Nazi scum instead of giving them state sponsorship.

But hey, way to remind us that you don’t really give a shit about civilians getting killed.

Gee, it’s almost like the Ukrainian government should have disarmed the Nazi scum instead of giving them state sponsorship.

But hey, way to remind us that you don’t really give a shit about civilians getting killed.

And now comes the projection. You've already got whataboutism and genocide trivialization nailed down; that's really all you needed to completely parrot the trumpers. 🤷‍♂️

Y
I told you many times, your RT propaganda is stone dead in the Free Wolrd . 0 chance for you

tell to moscow be ready for the Hague, war- sex Serbian criminals wait for them

BBC Update: War crimes prosecutors visiting the site of civilian killings in Bucha have called #Ukraine a crime scene. "We have reasonable grounds to believe that crimes within the jurisdiction of the court are being committed."

You’ve blathered such silly garbage many times, yes. Unfortunately for you repeating it doesn’t make it true.

Gee bud, did the guys who committed the Haditha massacre wind up in The Hague?

No?

Then what makes you think the Russian triggermen will?

And now comes the projection. You've already got whataboutism and genocide trivialization nailed down; that's really all you needed to completely parrot the trumpers. 🤷‍♂️

On look, more sobbing because you are upset I pointed out the fact that genocide has an actual definition and criteria which have to be met and oppose turning it into a simple smear 🙄

your fav Muscovy SUCKS BIG TIME , Much like serbs in 90s

View attachment 67385474

Serbia didn’t have nukes.

Russia does. Enough, in fact, to easily obliterate any invader.

And since you dodged the question.....

The Haditha triggermen didn’t go to The Hague. Why do you think the Russian ones would?

Back
Top Bottom