• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin's Wall Obama's Fall.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
From Pravada.....now see what the other side of the World is saying about Obama. They mince no Words.

Even though the US thinks they are in charge of humanity the reality is they are not. In their imaginary world the toothless media supports their spit ball shooting president. They actually think their words are supreme and final. Kerry and McCain keep dancing in a parade trying to influence a congress which is neither conservative nor moral but nevertheless war weary. The once drug addict now US leader cannot fight against Vladimir Putin who brought Russia from poverty in the 90's to a more stable economy today. Obama's buffoonery selling the war against Syria has hit a wall thanks to President Putin's firm stance and leadership.

Focusing on war instead of a trillion dollar debt, Obama's forte is to spread chaos not only in America but in the world. Like a fire bug his wake has left North Africa burning and he now supports terrorists the US once fought against. Bush once said that when Obama got into office that Barry would have to do the same and continue fighting in the Middle East. "Mr. I'll bring home the troops next summer" has broken that promise and kept his "YES WE CAN start more wars" pledge. As they say in America, "he's Bush on steroids".

Russia, who has slain its Red Dragon (Communism) long ago, is now facing Puff the Magic Dragon. Blowing smoke in his people's eyes and spreading democracy with bombs. Magic that cannot fight against the truth. Puff must face reality and will try to save face. He will blame the Republicans who stand in his way and his worshipers will pity and love him. Playing the race card once again will bring more power to his throne.

Conservative Americans and those in the world are seeing Barry falling apart at the seams when he goes against Putin. They see a weak- kneed, lying, war mongering punk against a well educated, confident and successful leader. President Putin can stand alone and speak without a teleprompter or notes and argue reasonably. He can give interviews anytime without worry because he does not have to try to remember a lie or wonder what to say. He only has to gives facts which are easy to remember. His conservative economics and religious views are admirable in their eyes.

The western media prefers to shriek like spoiled brats against Putin. "Evil dictator!" they shout, while they themselves have rejected the Holy Spirit and proudly wear the seal of the Antichrist. They laugh but God is not mocked. Christ is Victorious in Russia where homosexuality is still a sin; blasphemy a crime; where crosses and holy images are in public view. A renewed faith in Christ our King has become our fortress. This is the wall Putin stands on and the wall that will cause Obama's fall.....snip~

Putin's wall Obama's fall - English pravda.ru

Last edited:
:lamo One of the crudest propaganda pieces I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing comrade.

In their imaginary world the toothless media supports their spit ball shooting president.

The once drug addict now US leader cannot fight against Vladimir Putin who brought Russia from poverty in the 90's to a more stable economy today.

"Mr. I'll bring home the troops next summer" has broken that promise and kept his "YES WE CAN start more wars" pledge.

Russia, who has slain its Red Dragon (Communism) long ago, is now facing Puff the Magic Dragon. Puff must face reality and will try to save face. He will blame the Republicans who stand in his way and his worshipers will pity and love him. Playing the race card once again will bring more power to his throne.

They see a weak- kneed, lying, war mongering punk

Crass even for Pravda standards - of course this is propaganda at it's best for the Russian people, but even in this some truth still exists.

:lamo One of the crudest propaganda pieces I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing comrade.

NP..... Sure hope those across the divide don't hurt any touchy feelings. But I doubt I would be your comrade. That would mean you were an equal. Which obviously that would never even be possible. :lol:

NP..... Sure hope those across the divide don't hurt any touchy feelings.

No feelings hurt, just the collective intelligence of the forum insulted.

But I doubt I would be your comrade. That would mean you were an equal. Which obviously that would never even be possible. :lol:
I'd agree. The scenario in which we'd be viewed as equals is highly unlikely.

Last edited:
No feelings hurt, just the collective intelligence of the forum insulted.

I'd agree. The scenario in which we'd be viewed as equals would be frightening indeed.

Well....to be honest. I knew the Collective.....couldn't handle it in the first place. Takes exceptionalism and as we all know. There is none of that in the collective.

Not really.....there would be no mistaken Identity. Thats cuz I don't sport wool and bleat. So it could never happen!

Obama's buffoonery selling the war against Syria has hit a wall thanks to President Putin's firm stance and leadership.
I disagree with Pravda. It's not Putin, it's the American people that are frowning on this and I can't blame them, because I too, have mixed feelings on the airstrike.

I disagree with Pravda. It's not Putin, it's the American people that are frowning on this and I can't blame them, because I too, have mixed feelings on the airstrike.
So does that make you a racist or a commie supporter?

I don't understand. Explain.
It was a rather sarcastic commentary on those on the left that believe that if you disagree with Obama you are a racist. I threw in the "commie" option because you may not care at all about Obama and are just a commie lover. It is beyond some peoples scope of possibility that people...yes...conservatives AS WELL AS liberals could simply disagree with Obama...for the same reasons. So...which is it?

Putin / Palin 2016 ?

It was a rather sarcastic commentary on those on the left that believe that if you disagree with Obama you are a racist. I threw in the "commie" option because you may not care at all about Obama and are just a commie lover. It is beyond some peoples scope of possibility that people...yes...conservatives AS WELL AS liberals could simply disagree with Obama...for the same reasons. So...which is it?
Sorry to rain on your parade... I'm not a Liberal. :shrug:

The former KGB agent is having his way with the President...

If I'm a racist than you must be a conservative; that's just the way they think. ;) :lol:
I am a conservative...no doubt. Except I actually am all for eliminating the perpetrators of the chemical attacks.

That's not the President's plan...
I know..which is why Im not for the presidents plan. If he had any integrity he would have gone after the perps in the March attack (but then...that was done by the people he SUPPORTS). He saw this as an opportunity to help Al Qaida (oops...I mean 'the rebels') in Syria and hit Assad and didnt particularly care if it was Assad that did it or not.

I know..which is why Im not for the presidents plan. If he had any integrity he would have gone after the perps in the March attack (but then...that was done by the people he SUPPORTS). He saw this as an opportunity to help Al Qaida (oops...I mean 'the rebels') in Syria and hit Assad and didnt particularly care if it was Assad that did it or not.

The President is way out of his league in these dealings, and it shows...

The President is way out of his league in these dealings, and it shows...
No doubt. And it didnt help he has surrounded himself with clowns.

Well I think that you should be a little less afraid of showing it?

View attachment 67153397
Independent does not mean 'conservative or liberal, it means independent of partisan ties. I am a registered Libertarian but not even a straight party libertarian. I am a fiscal conservative that is pro immigration reform. i share the presidents STATED policy on abortion. I am pro states rights. Pro efficient social spending at a state and local level. I am pro defense but believe there are large areas that can and should be cut. I am pro legalization. I am politically "independent". Comprende?

Independent does not mean 'conservative or liberal, it means independent of partisan ties. I am a registered Libertarian but not even a straight party libertarian. I am a fiscal conservative that is pro immigration reform. i share the presidents STATED policy on abortion. I am pro states rights. Pro efficient social spending at a state and local level. I am pro defense but believe there are large areas that can and should be cut. I am pro legalization. I am politically "independent". Comprende?
Well Vance I guess that covers all areas so that you can win this argument, huh. I'll let this rest before you change your mind - with all that criteria that you just mentioned above - and call me a communist next. :2razz: :lol:

Well Vance I guess that covers all areas so that you can win this argument, huh. I'll let this rest before you change your mind - with all that criteria that you just mentioned above - and call me a communist next. :2razz: :lol:

You DO get the joking and sarcastic nature of the 'racist' comment, right?

You would have been a commie if you self identified as a democrat that didnt support Obama. ;)

Heya Bob. :2wave: That's true.....although you should hear what the Iranians have to say about Obama. If people on the left cry about what people in the states say about him. It is nothing compared with what those overseas are saying. That's just telling it like it is!

Back
Top Bottom