• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin's Wall Obama's Fall.....

So basically the right wing is so blitzed in the head with Obama Derangement Syndrome that they will ignore what would be a HUGE victory of not going to war AND have Syria trash their chemical warfare and instead align themselves with Russia and Putin just to keep their hatred in it's purest form.

What the hell is wrong with you people? How about giving your country some consideration instead of just your party for a change?

So basically the right wing is so blitzed in the head with Obama Derangement Syndrome that they will ignore what would be a HUGE victory of not going to war AND have Syria trash their chemical warfare and instead align themselves with Russia and Putin just to keep their hatred in it's purest form.

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Now now...be honest. This isnt about aligning with Putin or even clamoring for war. This is about a douchebag president making moronic statements weakening the country and making himself look like an utter clown on a global stage with the added disastrous result of having to be bailed out by Putin of all people. And tell us, oh true believer...what happened to the need to 'punish' Assad for chemical weapons use...you know the ENTIRE PRESS behind his rush for military action in the first place.

Putin looks like a statesman...Obama looks like a clown letting Putin bail him out. "Oh thank you! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

Thats your boy....

Now now...be honest. This isnt about aligning with Putin or even clamoring for war. This is about a douchebag president making moronic statements weakening the country and making himself look like an utter clown on a global stage with the added disastrous result of having to be bailed out by Putin of all people. And tell us, oh true believer...what happened to the need to 'punish' Assad for chemical weapons use...you know the ENTIRE PRESS behind his rush for military action in the first place.

Putin looks like a statesman...Obama looks like a clown letting Putin bail him out. "Oh thank you! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

Thats your boy....

The country is not weakening. We are getting our way without a war. Jon Stewart covered this argument rather well the other night when he likened that position to 7th graders and measuring penis'.

You guys can care all you want about who gets what credit. I'll just continue to care about results.

The country is not weakening. We are getting our way without a war. Jon Stewart covered this argument rather well the other night when he likened that position to 7th graders and measuring penis'.
The entire reason we were in the situation was because Captain Obumble rushed warships into the theater and declared a need NOT to reduce or remove Assads chemical weapons arsenal (and lets all enjoy a good laugh while you pretend that is actually going to happen) but to PUNISH them for using them. Why...thats unconscionable. Its unacceptable. We must enforce a standard...a 'red line' if you will...against chemical weapon use. We must...wait...the UK isnt with us? ****. Ummm...congress? Somebody? Anybody?

We wouldnt have to worry about 'war' if that thoughtless moron hadnt rushed in like a half assed superhero. You and not shockingly Stewart and the other defenders of the faith are creating a false scenario to make your boy look a little less impotent than he does. We werent 'going to war', remember? No 'boots on the ground', remember? We were going to 'punish' Assad for chemical weapon use.

The entire reason we were in the situation was because Captain Obumble rushed warships into the theater and declared a need NOT to reduce or remove Assads chemical weapons arsenal (and lets all enjoy a good laugh while you pretend that is actually going to happen) but to PUNISH them for using them. Why...thats unconscionable. Its unacceptable. We must enforce a standard...a 'red line' if you will...against chemical weapon use. We must...wait...the UK isnt with us? ****. Ummm...congress? Somebody? Anybody?

We wouldnt have to worry about 'war' if that thoughtless moron hadnt rushed in like a half assed superhero. You and not shockingly Stewart and the other defenders of the faith are creating a false scenario to make your boy look a little less impotent than he does. We werent 'going to war', remember? No 'boots on the ground', remember? We were going to 'punish' Assad for chemical weapon use.

Nothing Obama has done has anything to do with how or what the civil war in Syria is doing. His reaction to it isn't my cup of tea... unless we get the desired results. My desired result would be to not go to war and for the chemical weapons to be destroyed. Looks like we are getting these results as a result of Obama and Putin... and all the right wing can do is bitch about who gets credit.

When we are ramping up the war machine under a republican president, you are considered a traitor if you don't back the prez. Remarkable how that "patriotic" fervor dies when the party changes.

Last edited:
From Pravada.....now see what the other side of the World is saying about Obama. They mince no Words.

Even though the US thinks they are in charge of humanity the reality is they are not. In their imaginary world the toothless media supports their spit ball shooting president. They actually think their words are supreme and final. Kerry and McCain keep dancing in a parade trying to influence a congress which is neither conservative nor moral but nevertheless war weary. The once drug addict now US leader cannot fight against Vladimir Putin who brought Russia from poverty in the 90's to a more stable economy today. Obama's buffoonery selling the war against Syria has hit a wall thanks to President Putin's firm stance and leadership.

Focusing on war instead of a trillion dollar debt, Obama's forte is to spread chaos not only in America but in the world. Like a fire bug his wake has left North Africa burning and he now supports terrorists the US once fought against. Bush once said that when Obama got into office that Barry would have to do the same and continue fighting in the Middle East. "Mr. I'll bring home the troops next summer" has broken that promise and kept his "YES WE CAN start more wars" pledge. As they say in America, "he's Bush on steroids".

Russia, who has slain its Red Dragon (Communism) long ago, is now facing Puff the Magic Dragon. Blowing smoke in his people's eyes and spreading democracy with bombs. Magic that cannot fight against the truth. Puff must face reality and will try to save face. He will blame the Republicans who stand in his way and his worshipers will pity and love him. Playing the race card once again will bring more power to his throne.

Conservative Americans and those in the world are seeing Barry falling apart at the seams when he goes against Putin. They see a weak- kneed, lying, war mongering punk against a well educated, confident and successful leader. President Putin can stand alone and speak without a teleprompter or notes and argue reasonably. He can give interviews anytime without worry because he does not have to try to remember a lie or wonder what to say. He only has to gives facts which are easy to remember. His conservative economics and religious views are admirable in their eyes.

The western media prefers to shriek like spoiled brats against Putin. "Evil dictator!" they shout, while they themselves have rejected the Holy Spirit and proudly wear the seal of the Antichrist. They laugh but God is not mocked. Christ is Victorious in Russia where homosexuality is still a sin; blasphemy a crime; where crosses and holy images are in public view. A renewed faith in Christ our King has become our fortress. This is the wall Putin stands on and the wall that will cause Obama's fall.....snip~

Putin's wall Obama's fall - English pravda.ru

When did Russia go all Christian?

Nothing Obama has done has anything to do with how or what the civil war in Syria is doing. His reaction to it isn't my cup of tea... unless we get the desired results. My desired result would be to not go to war and for the chemical weapons to be destroyed. Looks like we are getting these results as a result of Obama and Putin... and all the right wing can do is bitch about who gets credit.

When we are ramping up the war machine under a republican president, you are considered a traitor if you don't back the prez. Remarkable how that "patriotic" fervor dies when the party changes.

Convenient. You forget we were "rampin up to war" because of Obama. You ignore Kerry, Pelosi, Reid, their stupidity about rushing us headlong into the mess...and YOU blame the RIGHT WING.

FM

Convenient. You forget we were "rampin up to war" because of Obama. You ignore Kerry, Pelosi, Reid, their stupidity about rushing us headlong into the mess...and YOU blame the RIGHT WING.

FM

Hardly. I have been complaining about Obama and Kerry ramping this **** up. In another thread I clearly said that I couldn't believe the hypocrisy of Kerry selling a war. I'm not fitting into this whole "you either are this or you are that" two party crap. So trying to saddle me with what you think I think doesn't work so well.

So lets get the score straight. I was opposed to going to war in Iraq... and I'm opposed to going to war in Syria. I'm sticking with consistency and integrity while I let you guys fight it out on who gets credit for whatever.

What the hell is wrong with you people? How about giving your country some consideration instead of just your party for a change?

When you get done whining about Obama derangement Syndrome and all that.....lets hear you excuses about what was said concerning Chemical Weapons 2 years ago.

See back then it was a major concern too. So bring forth the Lame excuses that the left has for the last 2 years on Syria!

Heya Bob. :2wave: That's true.....although you should hear what the Iranians have to say about Obama. If people on the left cry about what people in the states say about him. It is nothing compared with what those overseas are saying. That's just telling it like it is!
I could care less about what the Iranians say. (INMO:I believe that the Israelis are going to eventually take care of them anyhow and it's high time for it. :shrug:) And for Europe? They can get weaned off the tit too

Back
Top Bottom