• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin's own Hitler Jugend

Status
Not open for further replies.
As been mentioned here before... I hope these paid Putin trolls are getting paid in dollars or euros... Toilet paper is worth more than rubles right now...

Except he isn’t “like” Hitler, as I already pointed out. He’s a run of the mill dictator doing run of the mill dictator things.

Saddsm was a run of the mill dictator. The fact the he has nukes puts him in a special category all of his own, someone who can literally destroy the world. He has already destroyed the decades old economic and diplomatic stability of the world. As such, he may indeed be even more dangerous overall than Hitler even was.

A wave of war propaganda is gushing over Russian youth

The most alarming part of this though is: Yunarmiya (the Youth Army). Children are militarized from young age to fight "Nazism",

Russia has the US and Ukraine in mind with the US being the power source behind the Fourth Reich and Ukraine the money laundering and trafficking centre.

Germany had you scammed from the moment you thought you were being clever with Operation Paper Clip . Now you are reaping what you let be sown from 1945 onwards .

And Putin knows it, which is why he called for Denazification of Khazaria .Ukraine to you . .

State sponsored neo-Nazi group blah blah blah. You still haven’t answered as to the reason that Putin gave for the invasion. In regards to Putin propaganda, you and others like you are what the Communists used to call “useful fools”, fellow travelers without even knowing it.

Oh look, more hysterical shrieking from you, desperate to cover for the Azov thugs by howling Cold War buzzphrases

Russia has the US and Ukraine in mind with the US being the power source behind the Fourth Reich and Ukraine the money laundering and trafficking centre.

Germany had you scammed from the moment you thought you were being clever with Operation Paper Clip . Now you are reaping what you let be sown from 1945 onwards .

And Putin knows it, which is why he called for Denazification of Khazaria .Ukraine to you . .

Whatever you say, Ivaneska.

Oh look, more hysterical shrieking from you, desperate to cover for the Azov thugs by howling Cold War buzzphrases

Here we go again with the repetition from you. How many times have you already made a similar post on the other thread? And why are you STILL so afraid to answer my question?

Saddsm was a run of the mill dictator. The fact the he has nukes puts him in a special category all of his own, someone who can literally destroy the world. He has already destroyed the decades old economic and diplomatic stability of the world. As such, he may indeed be even more dangerous overall than Hitler even was.

The US helped the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction program in the name of fighting Iran.

😂 I hate to break it to you, but 9/11 did that. The “global stability” of the 1990s was long gone long before Russian tanks rolled over the border.

It takes a special kind of stupidity to claim Putin is worse than Hitler.

Here we go again with the repetition from you. How many times have you already made a similar post on the other thread? And why are you STILL so afraid to answer my question?

How many times are you going to humiliate yourself? How long are you going to cling to a long debunked premise out of your desperate need to defend the Azov thugs?

Blah blah blah. Now many times are you gong to plow this same field.

Oh look, more desperate attempts to downplay a literal state sponsored Neo Nazi organization.

No one cares about who you would or wouldn't cheer for.

But that won't stop you from mouthing pro Putin propaganda.

It’s not my fault the Ukrainian government has chosen to fully endorse a Neo Nazi group.

No amount of howling “but Putin” can change that.

For a moment I thought you were referring to the Azov Batallion.
You must not know what 'jugend' means. Or who the Azov battalion is.

The US helped the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction program in the name of fighting Iran.

😂 I hate to break it to you, but 9/11 did that. The “global stability” of the 1990s was long gone long before Russian tanks rolled over the border.

It takes a special kind of stupidity to claim Putin is worse than Hitler.

Tell us the US "help" in the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction program.

Let's see what you really know.

Are you denying that they are literal Neo Nazis?

Have I ever denied Azov was a combination of Neo Nazis and/or ultra nationalists?

No.

Please stupid less.

Well, according to the Riegle Report....

“On February 9, 1994, Senator Riegle delivered a report—commonly known as the Riegle Report—in which it was stated that "pathogenic (meaning 'disease producing'), toxigenic (meaning 'poisonous'), and other biological research materials were exported to Iraq pursuant to application and licensing by the U.S. Department of Commerce."

It added: "These exported biological materials were not attenuated or weakened and were capable of reproduction."[48] The report then detailed 70 shipments (including anthrax) from the United States to Iraqi government agencies over three years, concluding "It was later learned that these microorganisms exported by the United States were identical to those the UN inspectors found and recovered from the Iraqi biological warfare program."[49]

And that’s not even getting into the targeting and intelligence support we provided.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran–Iraq_War#Combat_planning_and_battlefield_intelligence

Have I ever denied Azov was a combination of Neo Nazis and/or ultra nationalists?

No.

Please stupid less.

No, you’ve “just” engaged in constant apologism for them, attempted to downplay their laundry list of war crimes, howled with rage at the idea of disarming them, and generally cheerled for them.

No, you’ve “just” engaged in constant apologism for them, attempted to downplay their laundry list of war crimes, howled with rage at the idea of disarming them, and generally cheerled for them.

Just as you have been doing for Putin. Does that make you proud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom