• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin's own Hitler Jugend

Status
Not open for further replies.
One trick pony.
And look. Tigerace learned another new word: thug. After I used it multiple times to describe Putin, a description of Putin that he refuses to confirm.

Oh look, the Nazi cheerleader is sobbing again.

Lie on top of lie on top of lie. I guess that’s you literally have no shame.

I literally think you are too clueless to handle reality, hence your tantrum over the condemnation of your Azov idols.

The Azov thugs certainly are, and as I said before, disarming them—at a minimum— should have been a precursor to a single American dollar or weapon going to Ukraine.
Bless youthful ideals. Without them, the world would stagnate.

I am thoroughly opposed to neo Nazis, too, but I don't see this as quite so simple a situation as you. You realize American neoNazis and others from all over Europe are traveling to Ukraine to fight for Ukraine's side? It's true the US military doesn't cater to soldiers openly expressing those views, but what does our government do to stop them functioning or recruiting? Nothing, that's what. Should other countries stop doing business with us because there are neoNazis in our midst? They can run for office here, recruit on the web, do as they will.

Like the Kurds, the Azovs have their own reasons, not loyalty to Ukraine's elected government, but at the moment they are useful to Ukraine. They can sort out this fringe element after the war, if Ukraine still exists.

They're up to no good, you're right. I hope you can read this.

Moderator's Warning:
This thread has badly derailed into back and forth bickering. This is not ok. Closed for mod review, all posts are still subject to moderation. In the meantime, please don't just waltz over into another thread and continue this unacceptable behavior or further consequences will be handed out.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom