• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Putin: Why talk to child killers?

Tasmin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Source: CNN
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/07/russia.school.0900/

Is anybody else as personally OUTRAGED!! as I am over this? :evil:

Ten of the dead hostage-takers were from Arab countries...
Shows me that these terrorists have hijacked the Chechen rebellion. Killing children indeed! If this doesn't illustrate the mindset of these bastards, what we are up against, I don't know what will!!

I agree with Russian president Vladimir Putin:
Why don't you meet Osama bin Laden, invite him to Brussels or to the White House and engage in talks, ask him what he wants and give it to him so he leaves you in peace?...You find it possible to set some limitations in your dealings with these bastards, so why should we talk to people who are child-killers?
:applaud

I'll be dancing in the streets when these animals are slowly roasting in Hell!! :twisted:

Indeed - he was responding to Frances statement. They said he hadn't done enough to console the Chesnian's(sp).

I ams still outraged that they put that video on Fox news! Sorry, it's not worth linking here.

I am definately for inviting the terrorists to sit down at the table.

I'm just not sure what the topic of discussion would be. :twisted:

I'm just not sure what the topic of discussion would be.

I'm thinkin' five minutes alone with a nice heavy cheater pipe.

Back
Top Bottom