• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

PUtin: What Super Bowl Ring?

Michael66

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Putin: What Super Bowl Ring? - ABC News

So what's this all about? Here's some choices:

A. Putin stole his ring.

B. It was given to Putin as a gift.

C. Cold war style demonization of Putin because he won't play war with the US in Syria.

I'm sort of leaning toward C above but it could be just coincidence that other countries' leaders go insane just before the US makes an effort to get a war going. eg. Ahmadinejad, Kim Jung-un, Saddam.

Americans, let's all get together on this one and make it unanimous. And do't forget, Obama is the cause of it no matter which answer is correct.

K.I.S.S. It can't be any moreso than a ring. This is so symbolic in that it could be seen as 'stolen love' or a 'betrayal' of sacred vows or .............................. (use your imagination)

Last edited:
The story of the ring being "stolen" is a joke told by the guy who gave him the ring. That some people run with the story, for political purposes, is pretty hysterical. I mean, it's pathetic for the person doing it but it's very funny for the rest of us. *Breaking News, Mainsteam Media* is icing on the cake.

hahaha

Last edited:
The story of the ring being "stolen" is a joke told by the guy who gave him the ring. That some people run with the story, for political purposes, is pretty hysterical. I mean, it's pathetic for the person doing it but it's very funny for the rest of us. *Breaking News, Mainsteam Media* is icing on the cake.

hahaha

Then I'll record your choice as, it was given to Putin as a gift. Can we make that unanimous? On HP it's almost unanimous that Putin stole it! You see, what's breaking news to American lemmings isn't to some people. I think it's the demonization thing. Oh, and It mae the front page headlines at HP too!

Then I'll record your choice as, it was given to Putin as a gift. Can we make that unanimous? On HP it's almost unanimous that Putin stole it! You see, what's breaking news to American lemmings isn't to some people. I think it's the demonization thing. Oh, and It mae the front page headlines at HP too!

What's HP and why should I care if they failed to read all of the original article published weeks ago?

Back
Top Bottom