• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin vs. GWB

Who is a war criminal?

• Total voters
šŸ¤£

The Iraq toll of "one million dead" is wildly inflated.

It also included Iraqi in Iraqi sectarian violence which outnumbered coalition force deaths greatly, non combat deaths, etc.

Check Iraq Body Count.

No worries, I am happy to half it and reduce the years needed to 416

Or reduce it further to half again and reset to 208

The invasion forces were also playing their part in the sectarian violence and so bear some responsibility for any deaths

I think you have a different view based on the colour/worthiness of the victims

No worries, I am happy to half it and reduce the years needed to 416

Or reduce it further to half again and reset to 208

The invasion forces were also playing their part in the sectarian violence and so bear some responsibility for any deaths

I think you have a different view based on the colour/worthiness of the victims

You have no clue how many died in Iraq or how.

Add to that Iraqi sectarian violence continued after coalition forces departed as well.

And I think your race card expired long, long ago.

Back
Top Bottom