• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin urges Turkey (NATO member ), others to stop supplying arms to Ukraine and stops all flights to Turkey

Real political power... Like holding a single district in the whole of the country.
American neo Nazis hold zero districts so by your own definition they hold more power in Ukraine. d’oh!

Turkey... there is yet another nation causing more problems for everyone else let alone organizations like the UN and NATO.

But putin is trump's buddy and don't we all want better relations with russia? It makes me think more and more the russians have something on trump.

But putin is trump's buddy and don't we all want better relations with russia? It makes me think more and more the russians have something on trump.
Why not better relations with a Christian European power?

Why not better relations with a Christian European power?
Take your religion out of politics. I wouldn't mind having better relations with the russian people, not so much russia's government. Most people who call themselves christians, disgust me.

Take your religion out of politics. I wouldn't mind having better relations with the russian people, not so much russia's government. Most people who call themselves christians, disgust me.
All politics is religious. Just Russia chooses Christianity over wokism

They won’t take Ukraine, as in the actual home of the Ukrainian people. However the country of Ukraine contains many Russians within its illegitimate boundaries and the Ukrainians have unilaterally deprived Russian speaking people of their rights to their language and culture and they Worship Hitler for killing Russians. So if Kiev keeps up provocation then Putin may have to step in to prevent a “final solution to the Russian question” and protect the human rights of Russians.

Last time I checked no one is stopping Ukrainians from speaking Russian...

Can you cite this?

Last time I checked no one is stopping Ukrainians from speaking Russian...

Can you cite this?
I think if you will comment on issues you should have a baseline level of knowledge. You are not demonstrating you possess that.

So, no citation.

Didn't think so since the last couple of people who made that accusation ran from it as well.
I’m not going to give you an education on an international issue. You either came in educated or not.

Back
Top Bottom