• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Suddenly Looks Very Small

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

A revealing and accurate assessment of Vladimir Putin's place on the world stage post Geneva.

))) it's so funny, the lower the American media even during the Cold War did not fall.
The whole text is completely made up of insults, some value judgments.

Is this journalism in the US today? Seriously? Are these the famous Western standards of journalism?)))

I have already written and I will repeat it again. Whatever Putin was, he was not afraid to go out to American journalists.
Biden was not allowed to see any Russian journalists.

Come on, tell me how small Putin is))

How many countries has Putin successfully invaded and how many other countries have been invaded in the entire world so successfully by others? And the idiot-breath media poses Russia as if a 3rd-world country of no top-level threat. IMO, they have more on us, because of Trump, than we have on them. Trump gave away, stupidly, more intelligence (no pun intended) off-handedly, in public, than any other POTUS in history, let alone face-to-face that we have no record of.

Perhaps you missed the Geneva Summit presser where Putin was asked directly why he is poisoning, assassinating, and jailing his political opponents.

"What are you so afraid of?" the reporter asked.

Pootie hemmed and hawed and tossed out numerous whataboutisms. He never answered Rachael Scott's question.

How many countries has Putin successfully invaded and how many other countries have been invaded in the entire world so successfully by others?

Putin is limited here due to the Russian military having a poor logistics capability.

This is why the Kremlin prefers to invade its weaker, near-abroad neighbors like Ukraine, Georgia, and Moldova. A short supply-chain line.

A revealing and accurate assessment of Vladimir Putin's place on the world stage post Geneva.

Funnily enough, Biden doesn’t even half his own country. The “glorious” plan for Americans be be hurled as cannon fodder into the Crimea will have to wait 🙄

Funnily enough, Biden doesn’t even have half his own country. The “glorious” plan for Americans be be hurled as cannon fodder into the Crimea will have to wait 🙄

Last edited:

The Irukandji and Cone shell are pretty small as well......thats not a good reason to dismiss them.

Perhaps you missed the Geneva Summit presser where Putin was asked directly why he is poisoning, assassinating, and jailing his political opponents.

"What are you so afraid of?" the reporter asked.

Pootie hemmed and hawed and tossed out numerous whataboutisms. He never answered Rachael Scott's question.

I heard the exchange a few times. Putin blew it. He could have easily dismissed the question by saying the assumptions are not true. That there's no proof of his involvement in poisoning or assassination and that anyone in jail who is said to be a political opponent of his are there due to matters of committing an illegal offense. Just because a political opponent is in jail doesn't mean it's for being a political opponent of Putin. Of course, we all know that's why, but playing devil's advocate...

Putin is limited here due to the Russian military having a poor logistics capability.

This is why the Kremlin prefers to invade its weaker, near-abroad neighbors like Ukraine, Georgia, and Moldova. A short supply-chain line.

Yeah. That supply chain thing. Russia is by far the largest country with the most natural resources in the world. Most spread out in Siberia and the opposite end of the country from any distribution/access. Kind of a "Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink." dilemma.

))) it's so funny, the lower the American media even during the Cold War did not fall.

Is this journalism in the US today? Seriously? Are these the famous Western standards of journalism?)))

I have already written and I will repeat it again. Whatever Putin was, he was not afraid to go out to American journalists.

He owns a rusted out gas station with nuclear weapons. Let's see if any more hacks occur in the US. If they do, you can begin to question how much control Putin has in Russia.

Small enough that he sucked up to Biden. Quite a change from when Trump sucked up to him. 😁

Small enough that he sucked up to Biden. Quite a change from when Trump sucked up to him. 😁
I don't trust Putin as far as I can throw him and I'm still wondering what those comments were all about. I'd love to think they were genuine, but ... nah.

WTF should Biden answer questions from our sworn enemy? There would be no point. Putin has shrunk considerably since this happened....

Trump-Putin-16-July-2018-800x450.jpg

I don't trust Putin as far as I can throw him and I'm still wondering what those comments were all about. I'd love to think they were genuine, but ... nah.
Of course Putin said what he did for his own benefit, not Biden's. Of course he'll stab Biden in the back at the first opportunity, but the fact that he felt it necessary to suck up to Biden is telling.

Back
Top Bottom