• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Says West Arming Syrian Rebels who Eat Human Flesh.....

Do you at all study history?

Yes, and still second my initial post that I asked you about. Now I asked you those questions? Want to communicate or are we dropping it at this stage? Leave this ad hominem crap away from me okay?

"Most"? You believe that...why exactly? And I have news for you...the vast majority of Christians believe they are right and everyone else is going to Hell, just as the vast majority of Jews believe they are right, etc etc etc. You however feel the kneejerk need to defend 'most' Muslims. I wonder...aside from what you read and choose to believe do you KNOW most Muslims? Do you even associate with a significant number of them or have the first clue what they truly believe?

Show us evidence that most Muslims believe that all non-Muslims are infidels that must be killed if they will not convert.

Why do I defend Muslims? Because I see them being treated like Jews were in Germany during the late 1920s.

Yes, and still second my initial post that I asked you about. Now I asked you those questions? Want to communicate or are we dropping it at this stage? Leave this ad hominem crap away from me okay?
If you at all study history you will see the answers to your questions. Muslims first. Specific sects second. Given a common enemy, unity. Lack of common enemy, extremists have no problems killing other Muslims en masse to suit their goals.

Show us evidence that most Muslims believe that all non-Muslims are infidels that must be killed if they will not convert.

Why do I defend Muslims? Because I see them being treated like Jews were in Germany during the late 1920s.
This is Islam

Islam means “submission to God”. Islam is the belief that there is only One God, whose proper name is Allah, which means “ the God”. Islam is the same message given to all the prophets, from Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, and finally to the Prophet Muhammad, the last messenger (peace and blessings be upon them). They all brought the same message: worship only God, and stop worshipping human beings and their ideas.

Become a Muslim Now

If you believe there is only One God who should be worshipped, and no one/nothing else has that right but Him, and you believe Muhammad, peace be upon him, was a messenger who brought the same message as all the prophets before him, then you are basically a Muslim.

Do Not Hesitate

If someone receives the message of Islam and dies rejecting it, they are forever destined to Hellfire. Anyone who truly believes in the message of Islam, their previous sins are forgiven and they will spend eternity in Paradise . If you have belief, act on it. Do not worry about what anyone else thinks. Your eternal life is at stake.

If you at all study history you will see the answers to your questions. Muslims first. Specific sects second. Given a common enemy, unity. Lack of common enemy, extremists have no problems killing other Muslims en masse to suit their goals.

Man, what-EVER!

What I came to discuss in this post in the first place was that Putin and his usual support of terrorist government has caused the inhumanity that he now generalizes to all so as to stop sympathy and potential international help/intervention there. This I know by experience and state that it is too old and you should see through it.

This is Islam

Islam means “submission to God”. Islam is the belief that there is only One God, whose proper name is Allah, which means “ the God”. Islam is the same message given to all the prophets, from Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, and finally to the Prophet Muhammad, the last messenger (peace and blessings be upon them). They all brought the same message: worship only God, and stop worshipping human beings and their ideas.

Become a Muslim Now

If you believe there is only One God who should be worshipped, and no one/nothing else has that right but Him, and you believe Muhammad, peace be upon him, was a messenger who brought the same message as all the prophets before him, then you are basically a Muslim.

Do Not Hesitate

If someone receives the message of Islam and dies rejecting it, they are forever destined to Hellfire. Anyone who truly believes in the message of Islam, their previous sins are forgiven and they will spend eternity in Paradise . If you have belief, act on it. Do not worry about what anyone else thinks. Your eternal life is at stake.

Meanwhile Jews and Christians are a respected and protected people, as per the Koran.

Assad and his Russia backed terror caused people there to go crazy as well as accept help from just about anyone in desperation. That is my opinion, still standing after this.

Not really man, there were plans for the UK to get involved before the protests.

From France's Parliamentary Channel:

Former French Foreign Minister: The War against Syria was Planned Two years before “The Arab Spring”

Back in 2011, there was violence against the government:

Bloody Syrian Protests Continue - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News

On Friday police opened fire on armed protesters killing four and injuring as many as 100 others. According to one witness, who spoke to the press on condition of anonymity, “They used live ammunition immediately — no tear gas or anything else.”

[...]

In an uncharacteristic gesture intended to ease tensions the government offered to release the detained students, but seven police officers were killed, and the Baath Party Headquarters and courthouse were torched, in renewed violence on Sunday.

The protesters were armed.

Not really man, there were plans for the UK to get involved before the protests.

From France's Parliamentary Channel:

Former French Foreign Minister: The War against Syria was Planned Two years before “The Arab Spring”

Back in 2011, there was violence against the government:

Bloody Syrian Protests Continue - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News

The protesters were armed.

If this was planned from "far away" then what is "Jihad Terrorists" doing with the rebels?

Man, what-EVER!

What I came to discuss in this post in the first place was that Putin and his usual support of terrorist government has caused the inhumanity that he now generalizes to all so as to stop sympathy and potential international help/intervention there. This I know by experience and state that it is too old and you should see through it.
Putin supports a 'terrorist' government, others align with 'rebels' that include known terrorists. There are none on the side of angels in this. I hate to agree with Palin, but this really is a situation where they need to slug it out and we need to deal with the last man standing. Keep in mind...in Libya we supported rebels against the eeeevil Khadafy...and a few months later they slaughtered our ambassador and 3 others.

Meanwhile Jews and Christians are a respected and protected people, as per the Koran.
heh...OMG...sriuzly...

Done a little reading lately about how those "protected people" are faring in Syria, Egypt, etc?

Putin supports a 'terrorist' government, others align with 'rebels' that include known terrorists. There are none on the side of angels in this. I hate to agree with Palin, but this really is a situation where they need to slug it out and we need to deal with the last man standing. Keep in mind...in Libya we supported rebels against the eeeevil Khadafy...and a few months later they slaughtered our ambassador and 3 others.

Ok, point taken. But Putin promotes the inhumanity that comes from his support of a terrorist government as "proof" to deter international support. We should see through this move that is all what I am saying as per this thread's main topic.

Whether we should intervene or not may be another issue.

heh...OMG...sriuzly...

Done a little reading lately about how those "protected people" are faring in Syria, Egypt, etc?

So the Crusades and the Inquisition are a reflection upon Christianity?

Ok, point taken. But Putin promotes the inhumanity that comes from his support of a terrorist government as "proof" to deter international support. We should see through this move that is all what I am saying as per this thread's main topic.

Whether we should intervene or not may be another issue.
Oh I have no doubts about Putins motives. I dont think we should base our actions on his actions (and I dont think we are).

Oh I have no doubts about Putins motives. I dont think we should base our actions on his actions (and I dont think we are).

Well great. That is all I had. But a sick move isn't it?

I mean lets oppress some people until we break the last straw of humanity away from them. And when they go buzurcks we take pictures of our design and use those to deter any upcoming potential help/intervention. This to further isolate and further oppress, and so on and so forth, until... Until slavery if he gets his ways!

If this was planned from "far away" then what is "Jihad Terrorists" doing with the rebels?

NATO has transported Libyan fighters to Syria.

NATO vs. Syria | The American Conservative

Unmarked NATO warplanes are arriving at Turkish military bases close to Iskenderum on the Syrian border, delivering weapons from the late Muammar Gaddafi’s arsenals as well as volunteers from the Libyan Transitional National Council who are experienced in pitting local volunteers against trained soldiers, a skill they acquired confronting Gaddafi’s army.

Bomb voyage: 600 Libyans ?already fighting in Syria? ? RT News

Libya Fighters Head to Syria’s Front-Line -- News from Antiwar.com

At least the Canadian Prime Minister got it right, publically criticizing Putin for arming the "thugs" supporting Assad and identifying Russia's participation in the G8 as basically the G7 plus one, the plus one not cooperating with anything of value and probably shouldn't be part of the group.

Perhaps one day in my lifetime the decent, democratic nations of the world will unite in one group, abandon the UN for the cesspool it is, and align themselves with doing good regardless of what the rogue states of the world want them to do.

Good morning, CJ. :2wave:

I, for one, look forward to that day! :thumbs: The fact that the rogue states of the world get the same vote as everyone else is counterproductive to the reason for the UN, IMO, since most of them are not democracies! Fortunately the rogues are slowly being replaced by citizens that finally have a say in what they want their future to look like, so maybe time will ultimately correct the wrongs. :peace:

So the Crusades and the Inquisition are a reflection upon Christianity?
Sure...of Christianity during the periods of 1100 to 1500, as were the Muslim excursions during the same periods (people forget the 'Part 2' when they bring up the Crusades to attack Christianity..funny how that works).

Well great. That is all I had. But a sick move isn't it?

I mean lets oppress some people until we break the last straw of humanity away from them. And when they go buzurcks we take pictures of our design and use those to deter any upcoming potential help/intervention. This to further isolate and further oppress, and so on and so forth, until... Until slavery if he gets his ways!
Or...

Lets ignore Syria until a grop of 'rebels' decide to engage in a civil war and uprising then pretend we suddenly need to take sides and 'care'.

Your position is vague. A few posts back you stated sarcastically that the rebels are not just as terrorists as Assad. When I asked you what is Britain and USA doing with "Jihad Terrorists" you provide me these sources that NATO is delivering Libyans to fight in Syria!

I do not see how delivering Libyans to fight along the rebels makes the rebels just as terrorist as Assad?

Or...

Lets ignore Syria until a grop of 'rebels' decide to engage in a civil war and uprising then pretend we suddenly need to take sides and 'care'.

I just explained Putin's sick move. Whose move is this?

I just explained Putin's sick move. Whose move is this?
Come on...be serious. Its what the entire WORLD has done. Bashir Assad has been in power for how many years? Hs father for how many decades prior?

Come on...be serious. Its what the entire WORLD has done. Bashir Assad has been in power for how many years? Hs father for how many decades prior?

Which parts of the world has waited for the victor and appeared as if they intervened to show that they "care?" When was this? And what does Assad's long term in power along with his father has to do with it?

Which parts of the world has waited for the victor and appeared as if they intervened to show that they "care?" When was this? And what does Assad's long term in power along with his father has to do with it?
Where did I say they were waiting for a 'victor' to show that they cared? I stated the world has ignored (translation NOT CARED) the Assad regime and rule for 40+ years and if he was so bad you would have thought people would have cared BEFORE the civil war started.

Back
Top Bottom