• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Rally

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There was a long range, grainy video of Putin on stage, making the rounds today. I forget where I saw it, but it showed Putin in a high walled enclosed glass booth supposed to be armored glass. Did anyone else see it?

I did not. I saw one where he was on a soccer field.

What rounds? Youtube? Facebook?

The only Putin rally I saw from news coverage looked to be in a stadium, and had the feeling of a Hitler / Nazi rally before WWII.

He doesn't hit me as the type who needs in your face tweety ego rallies.

It reminded me of a lizard in an aquarium.

Imagine living like that, so afraid of being assassinated.

I think it was Twitter, it was long distance.
Here’s one:

Looks like a "cage match"...

But who knows. Maybe. He has no problem with meeting his own advisers from thirty feet away.

Supposedly “after rally”

He doesn't hit me as the type who needs in your face tweety ego rallies.
He strikes me as the type who despite his projection of personal power still knows that he has to keep the loyalty of some rich, powerful Russians.

He strikes me as the type who despite his projection of personal power still knows that he has to keep the loyalty of some rich, powerful Russians.
I doubt that a speech is going to help when they are scrambling to bury remaining assets all across the back ten acres of wtf.

Back
Top Bottom