• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin puts nuclear arsenal on high alert, citing "aggressive statements from the West" as the reason

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
"But hostilities remained intense, with street fighting in Ukrainian cities and an announcement from Russian President Vladimir Putin Sunday that he had put his nuclear deterrence forces into high alert, attributing the move to “aggressive statements” from the West against Russia."

This sorry piece of shit pretty much redefines the concept of chutzpah. I guess he thinks we should be roasting weenies and planning which set of nesting dolls we want to purchase.

"But hostilities remained intense, with street fighting in Ukrainian cities and an announcement from Russian President Vladimir Putin Sunday that he had put his nuclear deterrence forces into high alert, attributing the move to “aggressive statements” from the West against Russia."

This sorry piece of shit pretty much redefines the concept of chutzpah. I guess he thinks we should be roasting weenies and planning which set of nesting dolls we want to purchase.
So what....PR announcement. High alert....we all have been on high alert since both the US and Russia had the nuclear capability to destroy the world 6 times over. PLEASE

It’s just a negotiation tactic and internal propaganda

He knows it will make Fox News shoot their wad in an orgasm of Biden hatred.
Hurrr durrr derp derp see wut yew did now yew commie bastard teh Putinz is got the sadz and Trump too!!! MAGAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I think he's talking about me.

Hi Vladimir, you big demon, you shouldn't do that with your money, because once you've done that with your money,...

It's beginning to look like Putin has actually lost his mind.

It’s just a negotiation tactic and internal propaganda
Would you have said that if it had been Trump doing it? With things going worse than planned, Putin may be more dangerous by far: Firstly because he's probably not as much of a coward as Trump and may be willing to accept the likelihood of his own death which nuclear warfare would imply, and secondly because the comforting hope of subordinates or chains of command which might overturn the order is a little less comforting in autocratic Russia.

Chest-thumping. The difference is - Putin likes to do it topless.

Would you have said that if it had been Trump doing it? With things going worse than planned, Putin may be more dangerous by far: Firstly because he's probably not as much of a coward as Trump and may be willing to accept the likelihood of his own death which nuclear warfare would imply, and secondly because the comforting hope of subordinates or chains of command which might overturn the order is a little less comforting in autocratic Russia.
Trump is more impulsive and less emotionally stable so I would be more nervous

What statements is he talking about?

Oh yeah...the voices in his head. Duh.

Back
Top Bottom