• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin provokes US in largest military exercises (off the coast of Hawaii) since Cold War before Biden-Putin meeting

Weren't you cheering NATO and US exercises on the border of Russia?

yes i do , i proud of it , we are good guys, Moscow is the evil empire

yes i do , i proud of it , we are good guys, Moscow is the evil empire

No, the RUSSIAN FEDERATION is a Republic.

History and facts Litwin.

Get some.

So you cry because the RUSSIANS are running exercises 300-500 miles away but cheer when NATO, etc. run exercises on the Russian border....

There is a word for that.

Hypocrisy.

No, the RUSSIAN FEDERATION is a Republic.

History and facts Litwin.

Get some.

So you cry because the RUSSIANS are running exercises 300-500 miles away but cheer when NATO, etc. run exercises on the Russian border....

There is a word for that.

Hypocrisy.

Which is why I am laughing.

For the last decade we have seen Russia doing things like this again, really for the first time in 30 years. TO me, it is such a non-issue I can barely even bother to raise the energy to yawn at it.

"Russian ships 300 miles off the coast!" Hell, go back 40 years, and both the US and Soviets would literally fly their bombers and pilot their subs just a couple of miles from the border. The US was especially adept at taking it's nuke subs deep into Soviet waters to gather intelligence and other things.

We hold exercises, they hold exercises. I do not see what the big deal is. And I agree, a person is a hypocrite if they think one side can do something but not the other.

Of course, to be honest I never found the StormFront crowd very intelligent in the first place. I think most have a combined IQ about the same as what I stepped in last night in the back yard.

Back
Top Bottom