• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Looks like Russia has really upped the Ante now. This coincides with what Moscow is talking about War. I also believe they have some ships down around Bahrain at this time.

A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is ordering a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.

19821_255x190.jpg

According to Kremlin sources familiar with this extraordinary “war order,” Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia.

Lebanese newspaper As-Safir confirmed this amazing threat against Russia saying that Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord by stating: “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us.”

Prince Bandar went on to say that Chechens operating in Syria were a pressure tool that could be switched on an off.“These groups do not scare us. We use them in the face of the Syrian regime but they will have no role in Syria’s political future.”.....snip~

k18mg63khij1.jpg

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria | EUTimes ? Iranian.com
EUTimes <<<<< 14 hrs ago.

What?! :shock:

Is this a joke, MMC? Or are you just being sYrious? :lol:

Last edited:
This is certainly not good.
Is this a legit source?
Can anyone find another source to back up that Russia has formally said this?

I think this is a joke. The iranian.com seems to be the only site reporting it. And by the name of the website ...

I think this is a joke. The iranian.com seems to be the only site reporting it. And by the name of the website ...

Stock market is not crashing yet.
Further indicator that it is a joke. A bad joke

Anyone here speaks Russian sufficiently to confirm this news from a legit Russian source?

Does anyone doubt that this whole state of affairs is a ruse to sanction the destruction of the Iranian nuclear program either by the Israelis or the Americans? Iran is playing directly into the hands of those who oppose it by claiming they will attack Israel if any action is taken against Syria - it would not surprise me in the least if a preemptive strike against Iran and its nuclear facilities by both Israel and America took place even before any serious action in Syria.

Does anyone doubt that this whole state of affairs is a ruse to sanction the destruction of the Iranian nuclear program either by the Israelis or the Americans? Iran is playing directly into the hands of those who oppose it by claiming they will attack Israel if any action is taken against Syria - it would not surprise me in the least if a preemptive strike against Iran and its nuclear facilities by both Israel and America took place even before any serious action in Syria.

You tell me CJ.....is it real or not.

Op-Ed: Obama Double-Cross Sent Saudi Arabia to Putin

I posit Obama cancelled his meeting with Putin because the entire moderate Sunni bloc was tired of Obama's double-crossing and stealthy pro-Iranian alliance, and made Putin an offer he couldn't refuse.

Saudi Arabia will order billions of dollars in Russian arms purchases for moderate Sunni countries such as itself and Egypt. But, most importantly, Saudi Arabia will become a critical an ally of Russia to stop Putin's greatest nightmare, a waxing Sunni extremist arc on his southern-western flank mixed with a nuclear Iran to his south-east.

In short, through Obama's betrayal of Egypt and Saudi Arabia, America has lost as allies the two ultimate pillars of Arab stability: Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Reuters just reported that

"Saudi Arabia has offered Russia economic incentives including a major arms deal and a pledge not to challenge Russian gas sales if Moscow scales back support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Middle East sources and Western diplomats said on Wednesday.....snip~

Obama Double-Cross Sent Saudi Arabia to Putin - Op-Eds - Israel National News

Do you still think so Brothern? Plenty of links out there with there still being more. ;)

Ruslan Pukhov, director of the Moscow-based defence think tank CAST, said he had no direct knowledge of the offer, but he would not be surprised if a contract to supply Saudi Arabia with 150 Russian T-90 tanks were revived.

"There was an order of T-90s that was stopped for mysterious reasons, and if this is a resurrection of that order then we could suspect that the Saudis want something in return and that something could be linked to Syria," said Pukhov, who is close to Russia's Defence Ministry.

"If the Saudis want Moscow to outright drop Assad, they will refuse the deal, but they may have a more nuanced position, which they could possibly agree to."

Russia and Saudi Arabia penned an arms contract in 2008 for 150 T-90s as well as more than 100 Mi-17 and Mi-35 attack helicopters as well as BMP-3 infantry fighting vehicles, but the contract has stalled for years.

Russian newspaper Kommersant reported at the time that the contract was concluded to persuade Moscow to curtail its ties with Iran, though the Kremlin denied that report.....snip~

Exclusive: Saudi offers Russia deal to scale back Assad support - sources

You tell me CJ.....is it real or not.

Op-Ed: Obama Double-Cross Sent Saudi Arabia to Putin

I posit Obama cancelled his meeting with Putin because the entire moderate Sunni bloc was tired of Obama's double-crossing and stealthy pro-Iranian alliance, and made Putin an offer he couldn't refuse.

Saudi Arabia will order billions of dollars in Russian arms purchases for moderate Sunni countries such as itself and Egypt. But, most importantly, Saudi Arabia will become a critical an ally of Russia to stop Putin's greatest nightmare, a waxing Sunni extremist arc on his southern-western flank mixed with a nuclear Iran to his south-east.

In short, through Obama's betrayal of Egypt and Saudi Arabia, America has lost as allies the two ultimate pillars of Arab stability: Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

Reuters just reported that

"Saudi Arabia has offered Russia economic incentives including a major arms deal and a pledge not to challenge Russian gas sales if Moscow scales back support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Middle East sources and Western diplomats said on Wednesday.....snip~

Obama Double-Cross Sent Saudi Arabia to Putin - Op-Eds - Israel National News

No nation in the middle east can consider America a loyal friend with Obama as President.

Stock market is not crashing yet.
Further indicator that it is a joke. A bad joke

I wouldn't look to the stock market for guidance or hints about anything.

That whole system is a reactionary, manipulated scam.

Well, there are certainly mainstream sources for the veiled threat by Saudi, if not for Putins response. Totally unacceptable behaviour by the Saudis if true. And hey, attacking Saudi would drive up oil prices so it's a good counter play by Putin.

No nation in the middle east can consider America a loyal friend with Obama as President.

Who the hell would want a terrorist sponsor like Saudi, talking **** to a nuclear power as a loyal friend?

Here is one Russian site.....I don't know many. Plus Cohen already stated Moscow was in a frenzy. The Russian Lower parliament was talking about War. Not to mention in the UK thread this morning I had up the part about the Egyptians offering the Russians a military base in Egypt.

If we hit Syria.....Assad will have people dedicated to planting themselves Right where all his important installations are. Those being fixed.

Saudi Arabia threatens Russia with Olympic Terror #saudi's actually threaten #Russia #PUTIN w/ #terrorism #Olympics : rougek67

This might have something to do with it.;)

Saudis offer Russia secret oil deal if it drops Syria
Saudi Arabia has secretly offered Russia a sweeping deal to control the global oil market and safeguard Russia’s gas contracts, if the Kremlin backs away from the Assad regime in Syria.

Saudis offer Russia secret oil deal if it drops Syria - Telegraph
LOL....yes yes, the Saudis would turn over their dominate OPEC position (how they would get the cooperation of other members on this is a mystery) to Russia....in exchange for Russia's dropping support for Syria?

What does Saudi Arabia gain?

This will go down as one of the goofiest conspiracy theories EVAH.

LOL....yes yes, the Saudis would turn over their dominate OPEC position (how they would get the cooperation of other members on this is a mystery) to Russia....in exchange for Russia's dropping support for Syria?

What does Saudi Arabia gain?

This will go down as one of the goofiest conspiracy theories EVAH.

Instead of talking out the side of ones mouth. Perhaps you should read the whole thread. Were ya going to whine after ya found out it was true? Or just during the whole thread. :lol:

You must have forgot this isn't the first time someone said something in Russia.

Friends of Syria

Russia Threatens to Bomb Qatar and Saudi Arabia

http://friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/russia-threatens-to-bomb-qatar-and-saudi-arabia/

Oh.....that was June 30th This Year. :roll:

Last edited:
No way, Saudi is our buddy! We didn't even go after them when the 9/11 terrorists came from there.

Instead of talking out the side of ones mouth. Perhaps you should read the whole thread. Were ya going to whine after ya found out it was true? Or just during the whole thread. :lol:
You have posted everything from whacked out theories about "Russia would get TOTAL CONTROL OF OPEC" to "Russia is offered arms deal"......so tell me, who is "talking out of both sides of his mouth"?

It isn't me.

The first clue should have been the idea that Russia could "control OPEC", it is a group of producers, and Russia cannot control that.

No nation in the Middle East can consider America a loyal friend, except Israel.

No nation in the Middle East can consider America a loyal friend, except Israel.

Many nations in the middle east considered America a loyal friend, prior to Obama's election. Some initially even considered Obama a friend - not so much now.

Okay, so there seems to be the possibility this time that the entire powder keg blows up this time. Nice.

Oh, and I really don't think this is an Dem vs. Rep thing. Obama just continues what Bush started. Same kind of risk-taking in the Middle East, and no problem whatsoever with pissing off Russia.

I just hope they know what they're doing. I really hope that.

Back
Top Bottom