• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin 'is suffering 'roid rage from steroid treatment for cancer': Western spies believe his 'increasingly erratic' behaviour, bloated appearance and

Why on Earth would he take steroids and not lift?

They have bad negative side-effects, and they only accomplish anything if you train and eat right. Then you end up looking like some weird lab experiment:

bodybuilder-steroids-1625653062.jpg

There's no other point to doing them. Why else would Putin take steroids? Because he wants to have to mentally combat excessive aggression? That's moronic.

How's this: he's an evil man with a delusion of it being his destiny to reform the Soviet Union.
Wrong kind of "roids"

his 'increasingly erratic' behaviour, bloated appearance and absurd social distancing for visitors is a result of medical treatment​

• Intelligence sources suggest Vladimir Putin could be suffering with cancer, Parkinson's disease or dementia
  • The 69-year-old despot's 'bloated face and neck' could be potential side effects of prolonged use of steroids
  • Russian President's health condition has come into question over recent months owing to his appearance
  • Putin has repeatedly looked 'ashen and bloated' and with a pale complexion
69-year-old Putin’s ‘increasingly erratic behaviour’, combined with a bloated appearance in recent footage – and the absurd distance he insists on keeping from visitors to the Kremlin.

much like koba in 1953 , great news for the world ...
Ashen and a pale complexion are symptoms of pancreatic cancer. The world could only be that lucky.

Ashen and a pale complexion are symptoms of pancreatic cancer. The world could only be that lucky.
Something is going on.. Look at pictures of him 15 years ago to now? Big difference... I know a lot can change in 15 years... But damn..

Why on Earth would he take steroids and not lift?

They have bad negative side-effects, and they only accomplish anything if you train and eat right. Then you end up looking like some weird lab experiment:

bodybuilder-steroids-1625653062.jpg

There's no other point to doing them. Why else would Putin take steroids? Because he wants to have to mentally combat excessive aggression? That's moronic.

How's this: he's an evil man with a delusion of it being his destiny to reform the Soviet Union.
There are different kinds of steroids for treatment and rehabilitation. They can also be used to treat inflammation- people get prescribed them for things like pneumonia and stomach disorders. I definitely noticed my temper was shorter (and my face rounder) when I was on and off prednisone for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom