• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin in response to Biden: a story about the colonization of America and the attack on Hiroshima

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Putin in response to Biden: a story about the colonization of America and the attack on Hiroshima + fat trolling about Binden´s age

" What would I answer him? I would tell him: be healthy! I wish him good health,.... recalled the colonization of the United States, accompanied, in his opinion, by the genocide of indigenous peoples, the atomic bombing of Japan and social problems expressed in the Black Lives Matter movement. "

as i expected, KGB gang farted in the water every time we ask them a straight question , and what KGB gang can do ? except using whataboutism again ? nothing ,

the old KGB crime cortel has to be liquidated , do you agree with me !!!
7313c7f0b1702b34cac5ea3ece34deea.png

Last edited:
"

Putin said the legacy of slavery and the country's treatment of Native Americans weighed heavily on its dealings abroad.

"In the history of every people, every state, there are a lot of hard, dramatic and bloody events. But when we evaluate other people or even other governments, we always look as if into the mirror. We always see ourselves in it," Putin said.

"

"

Putin said the legacy of slavery and the country's treatment of Native Americans weighed heavily on its dealings abroad.

"In the history of every people, every state, there are a lot of hard, dramatic and bloody events. But when we evaluate other people or even other governments, we always look as if into the mirror. We always see ourselves in it," Putin said.

"

Yes... And?

"

"
Vlad is certainly correct since his boy Donnie Rotten and his cronies, political hacks and various and sundry other GOP whack jobs turned up the heat on disunity and disharmony in America to 11 on a 10 scale. What tended to dominate global thinking on America before that was our having saved the world from excessive tyranny three times, WW1, WW2 and the Cold War and having fought a Civil War that at least ended chattel slavery in the US.

I simply have no idea why we would pay attention to anything ex-KGB intelligence officer Vlad has to say. Would we expect Russians to think that an ex-CIA Intelligence officer would have an objective view to share regarding Russia? Would the Russians even think such a person was even an EX as opposed to Current CIA Intelligence officer? Not sure anybody is that STUPID though there is good reason to expect some Americans might be that STUPID.

Vlad has his own problems these days like growing unrest amongst his own regarding actual results for his people and targeting dissidents for assignation. As for what the Russian citizenry thinks about Vlad's maligned meddling in US politics, which was well publicized there as Vlad owning a US President, they have to be asking themselves what the F____ happened. Your boy got dethroned Vlad......how? Did you miss something Vlad? Four years does not sound like "ownership" of a US President.....,more like a short term rental of a hopelessly flawed character.

Back
Top Bottom