• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Had Biden Steppin & Fetchin Before Invasion Ever Began, And Still Does.

Putin considers Biden completely predictable and enfeebled and not really even in charge of anything.

"I want to go to Kiev , but THEY WON'T LET ME " ( President Biden )
View attachment 67385379

Putin considered Trump completely unpredictable AND completely pro-military
It is no more complicated that
You are clueless of Putin’s thoughts.

FOREIGN POLICY

White House freezes Ukraine military package that includes lethal weapons​

Officials prepped $100 million worth of arms as Russia massed troops on the border, then put it on pause as the Biden-Putin summit approached.

Of course Putin knows he can play the old feeble man like a fiddle.
He did the same thing with Biden's infamous Red Line Dithering Hero Obama in Crimea .
Sliced different but all Baloney and Putin knows it .
No excuse for Biden not correcting and giving the weapons that Ukraine is begging for .
Otherwise the coming tsunami of Blood that Russia is preparing to create will be on the hands of this corrupt . compromised , criminal Biden organization.
This was June 2021 where is your update?

It's the RINO GOP that is steppin and fetchin as Putin is working his anti American Right Wing nuts to his advantage = as in siding with Putin. You RINO's are an embarrassment to America. Koch Dollars booted republicans from their own party. Brought in Fascist Libertarian RINO's.

Koch and associates have no use for republicans, moderates, democrats, women's rights, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid , US mail, Public education, Veterans etc etc etc ALEC hates America.

Never Vote Republican Again because there are no Republicans to vote for.

Last edited:
This was June 2021 where is your update?
HELLO ! The fact that Putin had Biden steppin and Fetchin even prior to June 2021 ,even before the invasion started was featured in the title :

Putin Had Biden Steppin & Fetchin Before Invasion Ever Began, And Still Does.​

You are a little slow on the uptake fella.

Putin considers Biden completely predictable and enfeebled and not really even in charge of anything.

"I want to go to Kiev , but THEY WON'T LET ME " ( President Biden )
View attachment 67385379

Putin considered Trump completely unpredictable AND completely pro-military
It is no more complicated that

Whatever the means or interpretation, what Trump did was beneficial to Ukraine and the world.

What Biden is doing and has done, and what he has failed to do, have combined to create a disaster that has been horrible and that is getting worse.

Back
Top Bottom