• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Defectors Say They've Seized Belgorod Towns, Vow to 'Liberate Russia'

Another attempt to flee from your throughly established words.

Your well established sympathy for Nazi collaborators is noted.m

I wonder if Fledermaus will ever actually make an argument on the topic of the thread instead of frantically trying to defend Nazi collaborators.

I wonder if Fledermaus will ever actually make an argument on the topic of the thread instead of frantically trying to defend Nazi collaborators.

Quote me defending Nazis or their collaborators.

You can't because you lied.

Get back to me when you can finally quote me defending Nazis.

Get back to me when you‘ve finally learned that “but communism!“ doesn’t excuse helping carry out the Holocaust.

No, “but communism” is not an excuse for Nazi collaboration. Period.

Get back to me when you can finally quote me defending Nazis.

You should stop taking his bait and successfully allowing him to turn every thread into a screed of off topic Russian propaganda.

I mean otherwise we would be talking about current events that don't look all that great for the current Russian authoritarian strongmen.

You should stop taking his bait and successfully allowing him to turn every thread into a screed of off topic Russian propaganda.

I mean otherwise we would be talking about current events that don't look all that great for the current Russian authoritarian strongmen.

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom