• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

putin : 'Boris, I don't want to hurt you, but with a missile it would take a minute'".

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
one for sure, Boris is N1 foe of Moscow imperialism
ps yes, Moscow horde is a mafia state

Boris is N1 foe

Certainly this comes across but Putin was also most put out by Obama calling Russia a "small nation."

The quote comes from this series which is about to start on BBC here - I'v already watched half the first episode.

Certainly this comes across but Putin was also most put out by Obama calling Russia a "small nation."

The quote comes from this series which is about to start on BBC here - I'v already watched half the first episode.

... "Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

Would not believe a word coming out of Boris Johnsons mouth...

Maybe Putin should have threatened to cut his hair.

Back
Top Bottom