• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin´s GRU is negotiating with Terrorist antisemitic Hezbollah to send fighters to join Moscow horde forces in their war against Ukraine/Free World

What's NATO got to do with the thread topic?

Putin´s GRU is negotiating with Terrorist antisemitic Hezbollah to send fighters to join Moscow horde forces in their war against Ukraine/Free World

What's this supposed to be?

Nationalistic chest thumping.....me?
Where did you come up with that ridiculous canard?
Is it because I made fun of Putin's sputtering war machine?
If it helps you, I was opposed to the 2nd Iraq war, but I did think the Taliban should be decimated.

Again, no amount of sputtering can change the fact that the US military was heavily reliant on mercenaries in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Every NATO member is part of the free world, supporting Ukraine, and one of Russia's political enemies.

Calling Turkey or Hungary “part of the free world” is....questionable, to say the least.

I know that. Why is it a reply to my question?
Because the title of the thread includes "Russian war against Ukraine/Free world" and I'm clarifying that the "world" isn't behind Ukraine, just NATO

Because the title of the thread includes "Russian war against Ukraine/Free world" and I'm clarifying that the "world" isn't behind Ukraine, just NATO
Individual NATO countries support Ukraine but not NATO as an organization.
Sweden, a neutral country, had troops in Ukraine along with Canadian troops training Ukrainians as part of Operation Unifier. They were withdrawn to Poland when Putin invaded.

They were withdrawn to Poland when Putin invaded.
I am 100% sure that NATO&Free world military "advisers" and special forces are in Ukraine
ps

Hezbollah to send hundreds of fighters to Muscovy

Unconfirmed reports in Saudi Arabia and Lebanon say the Iranian-backed Shiite terrorist group will send as many as 800 operatives to fight alongside Muscovy troops in Ukraine. In exchange, Hezbollah will be allowed to buy weapons from Muscovy defense contractor Almaz-Antey.

Back
Top Bottom