• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Put down that hamburger

nitroexpress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
hamburger.JPG

Eat a hamburger and go to jail? Is that what these Dems want? So many of their policies are downright wacko. Beto wants mandatory gun confiscation. Bernie wants to spend 16 Billion. Warren wants free College and the reorganization of ICE and Customs and Border Protection. Harris goes farther in wanting to scrap ICE. Buttigieg wants to expand the Supreme Court and to consider Reparations.
Of course they all want to rejoin the Paris accord and the Green New Deal is their nirvana. All are Pro-Choice and they all want to eliminate the EC.

The list goes on and on. Have the Dems lost their minds? Certainly seems so.

https://ijr.com/2020-democrats-mull-changing-laws-meat-consumption-climate-change/

Yang urges 'vast majority' of world to go vegetarian 'immediately' for climate

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants to 'Take Away Your Hamburgers,' Ex-Trump Aide Gorka Claims in Bizarre Attack

Last edited:
View attachment 67263263

Eat a hamburger and go to jail? Is that what these Dems want? So many of their policies are downright wacko. Beto wants mandatory gun confiscation. Bernie wants to spend 16 Billion. Warren wants free College and the reorganization of ICE and Customs and Border Protection. Harris goes farther in wanting to scrap ICE. Buttigieg wants to expand the Supreme Court and to consider Reparations.
Of course they all want to rejoin the Paris accord and the Green New Deal is their nirvana. All are Pro-Choice and they all want to eliminate the EC.

https://ijr.com/2020-democrats-mull-changing-laws-meat-consumption-climate-change/

What in Sam's burger is going on in this thread?

Well it looks like some of the lefties on this forum to this point didn't watch the "Climate Crisis" on CNN that went on for 7 hours. More than one Democratic candidate advocated for curtailing the amount of red meat we should be allowed to consume. It was Mayor Pete that proclaimed if we eat burgers and drink through plastic straws we are part of the problem in regard to global warming.
The OP was point on. Yes the left has gone crazy.

Well it looks like some of the lefties on this forum to this point didn't watch the "Climate Crisis" on CNN that went on for 7 hours. More than one Democratic candidate advocated for curtailing the amount of red meat we should be allowed to consume. It was Mayor Pete that proclaimed if we eat burgers and drink through plastic straws we are part of the problem in regard to global warming.
The OP was point on. Yes the left has gone crazy.

It's crazy to make a better healthy eating guidelines? Do you even remember seeing the food pyramid posters in schools? Did you think that was crazy?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants to 'Take Away Your Hamburgers,' Ex-Trump Aide Gorka Claims in Bizarre Attack

Just wait until we have "free" healthcare. That will be used as justification to get rid of meat, guns, fats, cars, soda, you name it.

It's crazy to make a better healthy eating guidelines? Do you even remember seeing the food pyramid posters in schools? Did you think that was crazy?

Nah but they about lost their minds when Michelle Obama tried to get their kids to eat a banana instead of a Twinkie. “How DARE she make my kids eat healthy?!”

Nah but they about lost their minds when Michelle Obama tried to get their kids to eat a banana instead of a Twinkie. “How DARE she make my kids eat healthy?!”

The party of "kids don't decide, grown ups do" flipped on that one. They wanted to put the kids in charge. One of the most bizarre political spectacles I've witnessed.

View attachment 67263263

The first two sources are right wing rags, not even worth wrapping fish in. The third isn’t an article about AOC banning burgers - it’s about Seb Gorka’s bizarre claim that she is banning burgers. :roll:

The party of "kids don't decide, grown ups do" flipped on that one. They wanted to put the kids in charge. One of the most bizarre political spectacles I've witnessed.

Exactly. I’d love to see how they would react if Melania tried to put them on healthier foods in school. They’d be right there, signing up the kids for it.

Exactly. I’d love to see how they would react if Melania tried to put them on healthier foods in school. They’d be right there, signing up the kids for it.

And the parents would sign their daughters up for plastic surgery. :lamo

And the garden thing. I think they're the best First Lady initiatives ever. Bush did some good stuff too.

View attachment 67263263

WTF is this dumbass argument? For real? Dems want to jail people for eating burgers?

lol

View attachment 67263263

What the hell does this have to do with the awesomeness that is the picture you posted?*

*Unless it's fast food, in which it is a crime against humanity and utterly deserving of the filth that followed.

The first two sources are right wing rags, not even worth wrapping fish in. The third isn’t an article about AOC banning burgers - it’s about Seb Gorka’s bizarre claim that she is banning burgers. :roll:

Now, now. Snowflake posts might melt in the face of being "urged" to do something their creators do not want to do. We must be respectful.

What the hell does this have to do with the awesomeness that is the picture you posted?*

*Unless it's fast food, in which it is a crime against humanity and utterly deserving of the filth that followed.

You haven't tried this restaurant then.

c700x420.jpg

Oh yes back in the day food pyramids were taught as heathy suggestions. But that isn't what is going on today. Our new leftist Democratic party want to control how much red meat you can consume because of global warming. The more I learn about the comments that occurred on the CNN "Climate Crisis" 7 hour marathon by the Democratic candidates, it was a gift to Donald Trump.

Oh yes back in the day food pyramids were taught as heathy suggestions. But that isn't what is going on today. Our new leftist Democratic party want to control how much red meat you can consume because of global warming. The more I learn about the comments that occurred on the CNN "Climate Crisis" 7 hour marathon by the Democratic candidates, it was a gift to Donald Trump.

Dude, quit believing the right wing garbage. How in the world would they control what we eat????

Please show the specific comment from a dem candidate calling burgers to be illegal or controlling how much you eat. Quit lying and actually show it.

Based on her husbands behavior Melania would never do something so hypocritical..... Oh wait never mind, just Be Best........

Please show the specific comment from a dem candidate calling burgers to be illegal or controlling how much you eat. Quit lying and actually show it.

I never said any Democrat called burgers illegal. I pointed their target goal to get people off of eating red meat because they think it adds to the cause of Global warming. I can think of ways how they could achieve that. They could put a major tax on any red meat effecting the price of any personal purchases. And in restaurants, any red meat dish would be so expensive that the overwhelming majority would not be able to afford it, and when beef becomes so expensive less will be bought wholesale and ranchers and farmers steakhouses burger joints etc. would go under.

Last edited:
I never said any Democrat called burgers illegal. I pointed their target goal to get people off of eating red meat because they think it adds to the cause of Global warming. I can think of ways how they could achieve that. They could put a major tax on any red meat effecting the price of any personal purchases. And in a restaurants, any red meat dish would be so expensive that the overwhelming majority would not be able to afford it, and when beef becomes so expensive less will be bought wholesale and ranchers and farmers steakhouses etc. would go under.

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom