• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Punishment of Free Speech & Crowd Control

Really? Are you sure?

Yes. I was born in the U.S. And baptized into the Catholic Church.

You hate gays,

Factually incorrect.

want to suppress speech,

Everyone who supports laws against criminal conspiracy supports speech suppression.

make women subservient,

Everyone besides anarchists wants to make someone subservient to someone else.

and commit violence against non-believers.

Everyone who has ever thought about politics wants to use the threat of violence against those thy disagree with. That's just what politics is by definition. Using force to enshrine a particular view of the good.

You think very highly of youself I see. I dont know if it is warranted, I have only been here 6 months, barely have noticed you.

I'll try to keep an eye out for your attempts at wisdom.

Then I'll give you my review.

Fair is Fair.

TTFN.

no need
it would have as much merit as your other posts

no need
it would have as much merit as your other posts

Take what you can use and leave the rest, clearly you did not ever learn even that little.

You are right, based upon this interaction it is unlikely that your content is worth my time.

:bon_voyag

Last edited:
Yes, meekness means those things, but first and foremost, it means "Miss Mouse" isn't going to stand up against anger. She might not actively oppose anger, even if she is also not a coward.

meek
/mēk/
adjective
quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.
"I used to call her Miss Mouse because she was so meek and mild"
synonyms: submissive, yielding, obedient, compliant, tame, biddable, tractable, acquiescent, humble, deferential, timid, unprotesting, unresisting, like a lamb to the slaughter;

I'm not sure why you wasted your own time providing me with a definition of "meek"; instead, you should have read the link you yourself posted and maybe gotten something out of it, at least what I've already quoted.

I'm not sure why you wasted your own time providing me with a definition of "meek"; instead, you should have read the link you yourself posted and maybe gotten something out of it, at least what I've already quoted.

I know what meek means now, apparently you still don't accept the reality of the definition. Meekness would sure help, but I'm not meek in a forum, so I won't acquiesce to your interpretation of the link I provided. I read what you quoted and responded to it.

You're right; you don't understand your own link's definition of "meek." The world sees "meek" one way, and that's the way you too see it.

What do you mean, I don't understand what it means?

one is an evangelical challenge while the other is a devilish lie.
Is this the part where you thought I was having trouble?

Back
Top Bottom