• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Public Masturbation

Do you think it should be legal to masturbate in public places?

• Total voters
Hopefully you aren't shaking hands with people or touching things afterwards. Or maybe you carry antibacterial. Really nobody wants to touch strange vagina fluid hands. Okay, maybe SOME people might. :lol:
Uhm, why would I have vaginal fluids on my hands? Perhaps you don't realize how thin pocket lining is??? Furthermore, I don't enter myself in anyway, we women don't need to do that, though surely it can be an added extra, women just need one finger and good side-to-side rhythm. Hell with the right jeans and the right sitting position and wiggle, I don't even need the finger.

Uhm, why would I have vaginal fluids on my hands? Perhaps you don't realize how thin pocket lining is??? Furthermore, I don't enter myself in anyway, we women don't need to do that, though surely it can be an added extra, women just need one finger and good side-to-side rhythm. Hell with the right jeans and the right sitting position and wiggle, I don't even need the finger.

It's really weird if you ask me. :lol: Why would you do that out in public? Any particular reason? You see a hot guy and you have to get off? I don't get it.

It's really weird if you ask me. :lol: Why would you do that out in public? Any particular reason? You see a hot guy and you have to get off? I don't get it.
I find that sexual climax releases all manner of tensions, not just sexual. My life is sometimes tense and I don't want to be.

PS: I know you'll have to trust me on this, but assuredly you'd rather catch me masturbating than losing my temper. Truly, trust me on this. My temper is like alcohol to an alcoholic, there's never just a little.

I find that sexual climax releases all manner of tensions, not just sexual. My life is sometimes tense and I don't want to be.

I completely understand, but that still doesn't really explain the need to do this activity out in public.

I completely understand, but that still doesn't really explain the need to do this activity out in public.
Tension is now, home is far away by distance and/or time. Why stay tense all that time?

Tension is now, home is far away by distance and/or time. Why stay tense all that time?

Cripes, how much tension do you have anyway that you can't wait until you get home and maybe pour a glass of wine and listen to some music instead of diddling yourself on the subway or whatever?

Cripes, how much tension do you have anyway that you can't wait until you get home and maybe pour a glass of wine and listen to some music instead of diddling yourself on the subway or whatever?
See there you have it. My life sucks, but I handle it... pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom