• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Public Masturbation

Do you think it should be legal to masturbate in public places?

• Total voters
Wow- I'm glad I live down here where the heat sterilizes the water. :lol:

We also have some nasty bodies around here too! :lamo

Came (heh heh) across this article;

Sweden Allows Public Masturbation | TIME.com

Now I know we're accused of being prudes in the US but I gotta say, I don't want to have to see some dude pleasuring himself at the beach, park, library etc. I'll go ahead and attach a poll. I know I shouldn't make it public but I don't even bother with polls that aren't. The question will be something like, "Do you think it should be legal to masturbate in public places?"

Absolutely. It's fun to watch john boner try desperately (but fruitlessly) to get it up during televised sessions of Congress.

Absolutely. It's fun to watch john boner try desperately (but fruitlessly) to get it up during televised sessions of Congress.

Out for a nice troll I see.

If all of the women in Sweden look like what I've been lead to believe they do, I'd support such legislation, too.

You can't urinate or defecate in public.

Little children and incontinent adults do it all the time. Diapers....

But I don't think you should be able to whip it out and rub one off in public.

Well, someone's back yard isn't a public place. Masturbating in the woods is a little creepy though. Can you really not wait until you get home? Is this something you do often? :lol: Joking of course!
Actually I read about a year ago that a man masturbating with a knot in his picnic table (???) was arrested for being in public because the neighbors windows could see into his backyard. I'll see if I can find a link, and I'll add it.
Okay it was more than a year ago.
http://jonathanturley.org/2008/05/19/pining-for-yew-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-picnic-table/

I think you should be able to masturbate in public if you can keep genitalia completely covered. I've certainly been known to do it, but no one knows I'm doing it. I am a gal, perhaps that makes a big diff.

I think you should be able to masturbate in public if you can keep genitalia completely covered. I've certainly been known to do it, but no one knows I'm doing it. I am a gal, perhaps that makes a big diff.
I've always been told [by women] that riding horses doesn't count. ;)

I have wondered if a "cathouse" only employed males, would women visit them? They would probably be called "doghouses," but who cares? It's all about equality, right? BTW, I think they might! :lamo

Greetings, Summerwind. :2wave:

I've always been told [by women] that riding horses doesn't count. ;)
Hadn't thought of that, having never ridden a horse. I just have long pockets and talented hand I guess. Men would probably need an actual hand-sized hole in their pocket.

I have wondered if a "cathouse" only employed males, would women visit them? They would probably be called "doghouses," but who cares? It's all about equality, right? BTW, I think they might! :lamo

Greetings, Summerwind. :2wave:

I don't know about how successful they'd be. Most heterosexual women I know around my age anyway have given up on the idea that a man can satisfy her better than she can herself, or at all.

I don't know about how successful they'd be. Most heterosexual women I know around my age anyway have given up on the idea that a man can satisfy her better than she can herself, or at all.

I'd still miss the hugs and kisses! :lol:

Being the victim of voyeuristic public masturbators more than...*err*.... SIX times (boy, do I have stories!), I could certainly live without it. I got so paranoid, that I scolded a guy who was just trying to piss between couple of bushes. I thought he was going to pop out and surprise me with his wiener in hand. :3oops:

Sorry to spew this out on y'all. :2razz:
So I'm curious, ... if the guys had kept their masturbation in their pants, would you have been so offended? Sounds to me like those folks were into something way more than simple masturbation which doesn't require showing anyone anything.

I guess too, all y'all worried about spreading things, again if it was all kept within the confines of an individuals clothing, would be continue to say it should be illegal?

I'd still miss the hugs and kisses! :lol:
Hugs and kisses aren't sex in my estimation, and are not in anyway required for me to enjoy a bone rattling climax. Additionally would you really want a sex worker to be mouth kissing and hugging on you? EWW, to the kissing for sure.

Hadn't thought of that, having never ridden a horse. I just have long pockets and talented hand I guess. Men would probably need an actual hand-sized hole in their pocket.
LOL - I was just injecting a bit of levity... but to this comment, I suspect some men might need more than a hand-sized hole in their pocket to achieve the desired result. Dunno. I have trouble retrieving my keys from my pockets, so can't imagine doing what we're discussing here in a different "condition." :)

LOL - I was just injecting a bit of levity... but to this comment, I suspect some men might need more than a hand-sized hole in their pocket to achieve the desired result. Dunno. I have trouble retrieving my keys from my pockets, so can't imagine doing what we're discussing here in a different "condition." :)
Perhaps we've just stumbled on the reason such baggy pants are in style for many men/boys. :wink:

Perhaps we've just stumbled on the reason such baggy pants are in style for many men/boys. :wink:
LOL

Or why some get around the whole "pants thing" altogether: :mrgreen:

sagging.jpg

Hopefully you aren't shaking hands with people or touching things afterwards. Or maybe you carry antibacterial. Really nobody wants to touch strange vagina fluid hands. Okay, maybe SOME people might. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom