• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Public Health Crisis" is the road to Dictatorship

So what comes after masks?

They convinced us to wear masks, what dictator thing am I going to do next?
Define "they." My doctor told me to wear a mask and I trust my doctor.
You don't trust your doctor?

Sounds hyperbolic.

Some people seem to view all government as inherently just wanting to oppress and enslave people for no reason.

All societies are based on the fair and appropriate limitations of some and the support of others.

It's the degree of the governmental control exerted to maintain the controls to create the limitations and supports that is at question.

Employing the natural tendencies of folks to do what they do is what those who recommend limited government are seeking. This demands accepting that people are strong and striving.

Defying the natural tendencies of folks to do what they do is what those who recommend extensive government are seeking. This demands accepting that people are weak and lazy.

Lately, the Liberal elites are characterizing those who recommend employing the natural tendencies of people as folks who are evil and treacherous and the propagandists in the media are lying in support of the Liberal Elites.

It used to be just the opposite. In the past, the messaging was that if you worked to achieve you could do it in the USA. In the USA, your native strengths and abilities could be used to advance.

Now the messaging is that it makes no difference what you do. Your are weak and have no chance. The system is too strong and is set up against you and will crush unless you comply.

Might be just a state of mind, but there is a truism to life. Whether you believe you're going to succeed or not, you're probably right.

The "well regulated militia" was to replace the standing army the framers thought was imperialistic and a danger to liberty. So much for the entire amendment, it was rendered moot when we adopted a standing army in WWII. We no longer use self-armed militias for defense so there is no basis for the "right" anymore.

Is the word "state" used outside of the phrase "United States" in the constitution or any Amendment in the Bill of Rights to mean anything other than one of the various states?

Go to work. Read the newspaper and stop harming our country with bullshit.

Outside of black and white movies, I don';t know that i've seen a newspaper for years. Are they still printed?

If "bullshit" harmed our country, it would have fallen about 200 years ago.

Really not surprising. We all just obediently abandoned our jobs, put on masks, took children out of schools and gave up every right and privilege we ever enjoyed.

Rights don't cease to exist. Either we keep them or we give them up and wait for someone else to give them back to us. When "rights" are taken and returned as "privileges", we are subjects, not citizens.

Those in the Government covet power. They saw that a "Public Health Crisis" works to make us just give up our rights and wait for someone else to give them back to us.

Those in government have decided that they like withholding our rights. They NEVER want to give them back. NOW EVERYTHING IS A "PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS".

SO FAR, RACISM AND GUN CONTROL HAVE JOINED THE ROSTER OF "PUBLIC HEALTH CRISES". All OTHER rights? Just a matter of time.

It requires no paranoia to understand what's being done either by or on behalf of the Dictatorial Communist Dementia victim in the White House. All that is required is to listen to what the Administration is saying and doing. Lawless power grabs.

You are just chock full of conspiracy theories, aren't you?

Outside of black and white movies, I don';t know that i've seen a newspaper for years. Are they still printed?

If "bullshit" harmed our country, it would have fallen about 200 years ago.

Please accurately name the "sources" from which you get your "information".

You are just chock full of conspiracy theories, aren't you?

Were you in a coma since March of 2020?

If yes, my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Please accurately name the "sources" from which you get your "information".

More and more, the news I get is from this posters on this site. Usually gives a pretty good discussion of the topics. What happened and what it means are often very different things.

Outside of that, my sources are a mish mash of various inputs from listening to local news radio shows and my daily tortured half hour of propaganda from NBC Nightly News.

Where do you get your "information", and, more importantly, what process do you use to figure it out once you've been exposed to it?

Following the sorting of the conflicting views absorbed and tid bits of news repeated ad nauseam, I then ask the question: "If this is true, what else must be true?"

As an example, I know that the shoes I ordered from DSW arrived at the Fed Ex DC in Indianapolis on 4-15-21. I know that a shooting occurred there.

Asking the question, I have deduced, perhaps incorrectly, that I will not be getting my shoes in time for my trip out of town tomorrow morning in the pre-dawn hours.

Local news tells me that my home town teams are all really good, all dedicated to winning, all doing everything needed to win and, yet, no championships here since the Colts won the Super Bowl in 2007. ( 7. 6? I really don't recall.)

"If this is true, what else must be true?"

Any word yet on whether or not Maxine Waters will be impeached for inciting mob violence in the streets in Minnesota.

Any word on why that raving ideologue terrorist is even IN Minnesota?

Were you in a coma since March of 2020?

If yes, my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Always with the ad hom and accusational falsehoods from you when you are trapped. It shows a lack of mature debating skills.

Trumpism is the road to dictatorship. Masks are so you don't spread an infectious disease.

corporate masters are certainly less disgusting than the cancer of big government and the control freaks who are enamored with it
Well.. except its the corporate masters that run the government. You keep forgetting that. ITs not the other way around.

Are you assuming that I think that only some politicians lie and that those select politicians never lied before the last election and that they have now suspended the lying?

My belief is that ALL politicians lie and they do so ALL the time and do so even when the truth would work better.

It's what they do.

Do you seriously believe that these lying thieves are honest?
Why do you believe that these politicians are honest when they tell you there was systemic fraud.. and that we need more restrictions on voting so that those same lying politicians have more control over who can vote and who cannot?
Please explain.

Well.. except its the corporate masters that run the government. You keep forgetting that. ITs not the other way around.
corporate masters are not a monolithic force. I am hoping to promote a MMA cage fight between Sheldon Adelson and George Soros.

Really not surprising. We all just obediently abandoned our jobs, put on masks, took children out of schools and gave up every right and privilege we ever enjoyed.

Rights don't cease to exist. Either we keep them or we give them up and wait for someone else to give them back to us. When "rights" are taken and returned as "privileges", we are subjects, not citizens.

Those in the Government covet power. They saw that a "Public Health Crisis" works to make us just give up our rights and wait for someone else to give them back to us.

Those in government have decided that they like withholding our rights. They NEVER want to give them back. NOW EVERYTHING IS A "PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS".

SO FAR, RACISM AND GUN CONTROL HAVE JOINED THE ROSTER OF "PUBLIC HEALTH CRISES". All OTHER rights? Just a matter of time.

It requires no paranoia to understand what's being done either by or on behalf of the Dictatorial Communist Dementia victim in the White House. All that is required is to listen to what the Administration is saying and doing. Lawless power grabs.

Notably, none of these summary totalitarian edicts by 20,000+ self declared dictators - every mayor and governor - have any constitutional basis whatsoever. There is NO approval by the elected representatives of the people (congress or state legislator.) No due process. Just self declared gods who much be obeyed.

The two most deadly pandemic - other than the initial against Native Americans - have WHAT common denominator? The government became anti-constitutional totalitarian with dictatorial edicts ordering businesses closed, people to wear disease-spreading masks, confining people indoors and the other covid-19 totalitarian edicts. The rules are not "modern science" - but 100+ year old proven exorbitantly deadly science.

EVERY possibly way to MAXIMIZE covid 19 deaths and MAXIMIZE how greatly covid-19 is allowed to evolve to exponentially increasing varieties has been deliberately ordered by self-anointed "executive officers" as their unilateral orders. This is orders of the richest and most powerful corporations and people on earth massively profiting by trillions of dollars in more wealth, gaining total control of governments, and literally permanently destroying millions of their competitors buy summarily having them outlawed with NO due process, NO compensation, and NO constitutional basis whatsoever. The plutocrats render their orders to the kelptocrats who in turn issue their edicts thru the international super rich's total and ownership control of virtually all information and propaganda outlet.

The super rich behind this openly are concerned with the population bomb of poor people - so they are culling the human herd while deciding they must take total control over everyone and everything to the finest details of people's lives. You are nothing but servants and slaves to them, entirely replaceable and disposable.

Sadly, the only "joke" here is your refusal/inability to rationally discuss the safety of our children in our public schools, as has been pointed out to you an untold number of times by both " honest, responsible" firearm owners, pro 2A people across the board, as well as those who want to ban certain firearms, without you becoming triggered.
Quite frankly...to a rational mind..its the anti gun folks that seem to be unable to rationally discuss the safety of children in schools.
Case in point. Man with known mental health problems... kills his mother, STEALS her firearms.. and goes on to kill school children.
The supposedly "common sense".. solution from anti gunners? MORE BACKGROUND CHECKS. (he kills his mother and steals her firearms).
Another example: Kid in florida.. known mental health problems. Passed a background check. He actually apparently had a social worker visit because of his mental health and she stated that he was not a danger to himself or others.
He shoots up school children.
The supposedly common sense solutiion from anti gunners? UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS...

Now.. neither of those cases makes sense that the solution is background checks. Time and time again.. its someone with a mental health issue that commits these mass shootings against children. Yet... the conversation is always about what gun was used... and universal background checks.
AND NOT.. on why the person became suicidal/homicidal in the first place. Why did the person not get the mental health that might have prevented the violence.
Now.. you please explain it to me.. how you want to have a rational discussion on school safety.. when you think that a sign that say "no weapons allowed"... is going to deter a mass shooter.
Please explain to me.. how you want to have a rational discussion on school safety... when you think that a man who kills his mother and steals her firearms.. (for which she DID a background check)... is going to be stopped by universal background checks.

Gun rights are irrelevant now. With no slaves to keep in line or indigenous people to kill for their land, not to mention a professional military, it serves no purpose anymore.
That was never the purpose of so called gun rights, or guns.

BTW it's peoples right to keep and bear, guns have no rights.

Always with the ad hom and accusational falsehoods from you when you are trapped. It shows a lack of mature debating skills.

I was only commenting that you seem to have not noticed that the government has use the pandemic to take control of society as they control

when and where people can congregate
how many might be in a certain area
closed businesses
closed schools
closed churches
changed the days on which elections can and cannot be held
cancelled rules for authenticating voter ID
mandated apparel requirements
isolated entire segments of the population
quarantined areas
isolated shut ins

That's the stuff I can recall off the top of my head.

You seem to know nothing and understnnd less and then you accuse those who notice this of lacking mature debating skills.

What wrong with you?

corporate masters are not a monolithic force. I am hoping to promote a MMA cage fight between Sheldon Adelson and George Soros.
And neither is the government.

right now it pretty much is at the federal level.
Only for those that have bought into the corporate propaganda.
The very corporations and people that are controlling you.. and telling you that government is "bad"..
Are benefitting from that very government largess.

I was only commenting that you seem to have not noticed that the government has use the pandemic to take control of society as they control

when and where people can congregate
how many might be in a certain area
closed businesses
closed schools
closed churches
changed the days on which elections can and cannot be held
cancelled rules for authenticating voter ID
mandated apparel requirements
isolated entire segments of the population
quarantined areas
isolated shut ins

That's the stuff I can recall off the top of my head.

You seem to know nothing and understnnd less and then you accuse those who notice this of lacking mature debating skills.

What wrong with you?

More conspiracy theory.

Quite frankly...to a rational mind..its the anti gun folks that seem to be unable to rationally discuss the safety of children in schools.
Case in point. Man with known mental health problems... kills his mother, STEALS her firearms.. and goes on to kill school children.
The supposedly "common sense".. solution from anti gunners? MORE BACKGROUND CHECKS. (he kills his mother and steals her firearms).
Another example: Kid in florida.. known mental health problems. Passed a background check. He actually apparently had a social worker visit because of his mental health and she stated that he was not a danger to himself or others.
He shoots up school children.
The supposedly common sense solutiion from anti gunners? UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS...

Now.. neither of those cases makes sense that the solution is background checks. Time and time again.. its someone with a mental health issue that commits these mass shootings against children. Yet... the conversation is always about what gun was used... and universal background checks.
AND NOT.. on why the person became suicidal/homicidal in the first place. Why did the person not get the mental health that might have prevented the violence.
Now.. you please explain it to me.. how you want to have a rational discussion on school safety.. when you think that a sign that say "no weapons allowed"... is going to deter a mass shooter.
Please explain to me.. how you want to have a rational discussion on school safety... when you think that a man who kills his mother and steals her firearms.. (for which she DID a background check)... is going to be stopped by universal background checks.

The Pulse LGBT Nightclub shooter - over 100 - a 1st generation American born Muslim.
The government KNEW an Iranian cleric was traveling there - specifically to say as an act of love to stop their sinning homosexuals should be killed. On YouTube. Even on TV news. Did the government cancel is travel visa or entry? No.

Coworkers reported he was saying he wants to shoot a lot of people. The FBI interviewed him. He admitted he said that. They did nothing.

He goes to a gun shop and for what he was saying, for the background check the owner told the BATF on the other end of the phone he thought that guy buying an AR15 and other firearms and a gob of bullets - while knowing nothing about guns nor ever fired one - was dangerous. The BATF told them to sell him the guns and firearms.

To the police on the phone, trapped inside, he ranted he did this because of our actions in the ME - and all the slogans of Islamic terrorism.

The government declared it had nothing to do with terrorism, rather obviously he was a frustrated homosexual himself.

The solution claimed by the anti-gunners? Background checks, gun registration, and a gun and bullet tax. All irrelevant would not have prevented the shooting - where a young drag queen man often to our home was allowed to bleed to death - like others wounded begging for help - as the FBI spent 2 hours only caring about trying to take the shooter alive - failing to do so.

I'd listen to any relevant rational gun law proposals. Still waiting.

Why do you believe that these politicians are honest when they tell you there was systemic fraud.. and that we need more restrictions on voting so that those same lying politicians have more control over who can vote and who cannot?
Please explain.

Why do I believe that liars and thieves are liars and thieves?

Seriously?

I mean... Seriously?

Regarding qualifying people to vote, do you believe there should be any method employed to qualify the folks who submit ballots?

Nationality? Species? Alive or dead?

Is there nothing that needs to be verified in order to permit a thing to vote in an election in the US?

Notably, none of these summary totalitarian edicts by 20,000+ self declared dictators - every mayor and governor - have any constitutional basis whatsoever. There is NO approval by the elected representatives of the people (congress or state legislator.) No due process. Just self declared gods who much be obeyed.

The two most deadly pandemic - other than the initial against Native Americans - have WHAT common denominator? The government became anti-constitutional totalitarian with dictatorial edicts ordering businesses closed, people to wear disease-spreading masks, confining people indoors and the other covid-19 totalitarian edicts. The rules are not "modern science" - but 100+ year old proven exorbitantly deadly science.

EVERY possibly way to MAXIMIZE covid 19 deaths and MAXIMIZE how greatly covid-19 is allowed to evolve to exponentially increasing varieties has been deliberately ordered by self-anointed "executive officers" as their unilateral orders. This is orders of the richest and most powerful corporations and people on earth massively profiting by trillions of dollars in more wealth, gaining total control of governments, and literally permanently destroying millions of their competitors buy summarily having them outlawed with NO due process, NO compensation, and NO constitutional basis whatsoever. The plutocrats render their orders to the kelptocrats who in turn issue their edicts thru the international super rich's total and ownership control of virtually all information and propaganda outlet.

The super rich behind this openly are concerned with the population bomb of poor people - so they are culling the human herd while deciding they must take total control over everyone and everything to the finest details of people's lives. You are nothing but servants and slaves to them, entirely replaceable and disposable.

The limitations defined by the Constitution have long since been thrown aside and the recent pandemic has demonstrated this.

As a population, we are ready to be herded onto the rail cars and gassed at our destinations.

The Founding Fathers went to war over a Breakfast Beverage. We now comply to the most severe restrictions at the most passive request.

We are a capped volcano or a dead duck. Either way, bad things are coming.

Back
Top Bottom